We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why aren't all my posts counting towards my post count?

Re: Why aren't all my posts counting towards my post count?

It's not a "once in, always in" deal. You have to stay active on the boards consistently to maintain full access.

The rules about what content is allowed in what areas apply to everyone, full access or not. If the answers to your questions were in open areas, there'd be no way to prevent scammera from getting at them.

Thanks

A2-D2 is correct, 5 posts in well over a year is not enough to maintain access. If you're curious about why your posts got moved, please read the rules: http://turkernation.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq
    They call me the Hiphopopotamus. My lyrics are bottomless.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosengurtle For This Useful Post:

Question Post number question.

My profile, listed with my posts, indicate at this time that I've only made 9 posts. But when I look up all my posts I've made via my control panel I've made at least 20 or more. Just curious as to why my profile does not reflect the actual number I've made? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks

CMA, I don't know of course, but I don't think posts in intros count. At least, mine don't seem to change when I welcome new people.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,320 Times in 983 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    CMA, I don't know of course, but I don't think posts in intros count. At least, mine don't seem to change when I welcome new people.
    That is correct, there are certain areas (such as introductions) where posts don't count toward your total.
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234