I agree with eddypoe. The little ones are pretty common in damp wood substrates. I haven't seen the other LBMs before, but they're probably normal. I wouldn't recommend letting kids or pets make a snack of them, though.
Yeah Eddypoe is right, they are most likely healthy and freeing up nutrients for your plants. They consume, what is it cellulose? Fungus(mushrooms) and bacteria inside termite intestines are the only two things I know of that can digest that stuff. Lots of people pay good money for mushroom compost I am pretty sure. Keep them I think they are beautiful anyways.