We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Mushrooms in the garden, a problem or not?

  1. #11
    I agree with eddypoe. The little ones are pretty common in damp wood substrates. I haven't seen the other LBMs before, but they're probably normal. I wouldn't recommend letting kids or pets make a snack of them, though.

  2. #12
    Member Van Schwank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Northwest Florida
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Yeah Eddypoe is right, they are most likely healthy and freeing up nutrients for your plants. They consume, what is it cellulose? Fungus(mushrooms) and bacteria inside termite intestines are the only two things I know of that can digest that stuff. Lots of people pay good money for mushroom compost I am pretty sure. Keep them I think they are beautiful anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts