We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't access the whole forum/the place you moved by post to, why?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,088 Posts

One more time - it's taking me a very long time for a variety of reasons to update all the accounts. It's a tsunami of new users and TWO of us are working on it right now (Thanks, Catnapped!) PLEASE bear with us - this process is extra complicated as the server is acting up on the back end too.
    It's all good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyTurk View Post
    I am still getting the message you mentioned earlier in this thread. You say everything is working fine for you now. DOes that mean that now when you click on that thread link up above you no longer get the error message and you are taken to the thread itself? If so, there is something still not working on my end. I am missing being able to post about Midwest HITs today, because I can't see any are to discuss them. I'm wondering if there is a whole area of the forum that is still hidden from me.
    Yes, I no longer get the message. I think Spamgirl has so many accounts to approve. Don't worry, she will get to yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by erod429 View Post
    Yes, I no longer get the message. I think Spamgirl has so many accounts to approve. Don't worry, she will get to yours!!!
    Yep, I just PM'd her and she has already activated my account. That was speedy! Thanks, erod429 and Spamgirl!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyTurk View Post
    Yep, I just PM'd her and she has already activated my account. That was speedy! Thanks, erod429 and Spamgirl!

Glad to hear it, your welcome

Thanks

This is a test to see if I'm hooked up properly.

Note: I, too, never received a confirmation email after signing up for the new forum, but I was able to sign in anyway...

Thanks

Did you sign up with a gmail account? They blocked all our emails. We're setting people up manually now.
    It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by erod429 View Post
    When I try to click on it, this is the message I get--

erod429, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe my account has not been fully activated?
    I'm still getting that message and never got the activation email I was registered on the old board under the same name. Should I PM you directly, SpamGirl? I just don't want to PM you directly uninvited as I'm sure you're getting a boatload of PMs and I just found the new board now.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cubbykatz View Post
    I'm still getting that message and never got the activation email I was registered on the old board under the same name. Should I PM you directly, SpamGirl? I just don't want to PM you directly uninvited as I'm sure you're getting a boatload of PMs and I just found the new board now.

Thanks
    I've actually cleared out my PMs so PMing is fine, but I set you up already
    It's all good.

Wow! Thanks that was quick!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    I've actually cleared out my PMs so PMing is fine, but I set you up already

Thanks

Thank you, Spamgirl.
    My board is complete.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast