We did not have enough package purchases to pay our July or August server bills. Please help us get enough for September! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't access the whole forum/the place you moved by post to, why?

Closed Account
    Thanks

Survey alerts would be best posted in the 'cool surveys' or the 'piggy banks' threads. ANY discussion about a particular survey requester in a new thread would be great as it would help find the information without having to wade through the survey threads as well as the chat thread. If there are doubts, questions or discussion about rejects etc would be best in a new thread IMO.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva - banned For This Useful Post:

I didn't even know Their were area's of the new forum I couldn't access.
    I didn't have many posts on my old account so I didn't think to get it transferred .Guess I will have to post more often :P

How do I acess the Requester discussion area...

it keeps saying I don't have sufficient privileges....what gives?

How extensive is the Requesters Boardroom?

Hope this is the right place to ask, and apologies if that's not the case. On the old forum the Requesters Boardroom area had individual subsections for some of the most well known people such as QuestionSwami or Midwest. Is that the case here as well, and they're only opened up as your get a larger post count?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123xyz View Post
    it keeps saying I don't have sufficient privileges....what gives?
    You need a greater number of posts...then PM Spamgirl and you
    will get complete access. Not sure how many posts.

Yes, that is pretty much the case here.

Hi emerson999, welcome to the new TurkerNation! If you PM spamgirl politely, she'll bring your post count over from the old board and you'll be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by librarian50 View Post
    Hi emerson999, welcome to the new TurkerNation! If you PM spamgirl politely, she'll bring your post count over from the old board and you'll be able to see it.
    Ooops, sorry. Was still on the first cup of coffee, didn't occur to me.

Wink (good requester in HoF/S)

There is another thread on this topic...
    "When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Thanks

I've done a word search on Whale and don't find them listed in any other forum. Could you enlighten me where that is? They did respond. We're to check the box if it contains nudity, or check the box if it is not a logo for a specific company listed.
    Last edited by Bat; 09-16-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast