We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 623

Thread: I can't access the whole forum/the place you moved by post to, why?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member erod429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 84 Times in 48 Posts

    I can't access the whole forum/the place you moved by post to, why?

    Okay, I am very confused here, I am hoping someone can help me. It appears that I have been verified as a member, but I did not get an email and I do not see the threads from the other forum, such as the Cool Surveys, etc. Does anyone have any advice?

    From Spamgirl - Answers to questions Newbies ask here often:
    1. No, you cannot see the entire board yet. You have to post more and be here for a while it opens up fully.
    2. No, we can't tell you how many posts or how long you have to wait.
    3. Please read this thread and the thread you're in now from the beginning to learn more.
    4. If you want to post but don't see the correct forum where your post should go, please read this before posting.
    5. A quick way to gain full access is by participating in the Daily HIT Threads!

    6. Please do not feel pressured to post! You are welcome here even if you don't post, and there is no rush to get full access. Most of the forum is freely available, so enjoy your time here and if you do get full access, enjoy that too.
    Last edited by spamgirl; 11-28-2014 at 02:33 PM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to erod429 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  3. #2
    Member deviousdesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Other
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    2,182
    Thanked 154 Times in 74 Posts

    I'm having the exact same issue, plus my profile will NOT allow me to upload an avatar. I have yet to receive the activation e-mail, but it let me log-in anyway.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to deviousdesigner For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member erod429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 84 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deviousdesigner View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue, plus my profile will NOT allow me to upload an avatar. I have yet to receive the activation e-mail, but it let me log-in anyway.

    Thanks for sharing, it's good to know it is not just me.

  6. #4
    I hope you have something good! It has been soooo slow today.

  7. #5
    Member erod429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 84 Times in 48 Posts

    When I try to click on it, this is the message I get--


    erod429, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


    Maybe my account has not been fully activated?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to erod429 For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by erod429 View Post
    When I try to click on it, this is the message I get--


    erod429, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


    Maybe my account has not been fully activated?
    I'm still getting that message and never got the activation email I was registered on the old board under the same name. Should I PM you directly, SpamGirl? I just don't want to PM you directly uninvited as I'm sure you're getting a boatload of PMs and I just found the new board now.

    Thanks

  10. #7
    Community Manager spamgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,873
    Thanks
    2,999
    Thanked 7,551 Times in 2,493 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cubbykatz View Post
    I'm still getting that message and never got the activation email I was registered on the old board under the same name. Should I PM you directly, SpamGirl? I just don't want to PM you directly uninvited as I'm sure you're getting a boatload of PMs and I just found the new board now.

    Thanks
    I've actually cleared out my PMs so PMing is fine, but I set you up already
    It's all good.

  11. #8
    Wow! Thanks that was quick!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    I've actually cleared out my PMs so PMing is fine, but I set you up already

  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Adams, MI
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    1,394
    Thanked 63 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erod429 View Post
    When I try to click on it, this is the message I get--


    erod429, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


    Maybe my account has not been fully activated?
    I get Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

  13. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by librarian50 View Post
    Cool Surveys is re-starting over here:
    http://turkernation.com/forumdisplay...o-Cool-Surveys

    I hope you have something good! It has been soooo slow today.
    I still cannot access this link. I get the "Invalid Forum specified..." message.

    I received a message from Spamgirl a few days ago saying my account was activated, but I have a feeling I'm not seeing all the forums here.

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •