Follow AudioKite on Turk Alert | Check out AudioKite's HITs on mTurk

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to sign up for eLab surveys? You can win stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by maka View Post
    Oh, even if you've done like 60 of these things and haven't won. Don't stop because the more times you take the survey, whether you've made money or not, the more likely it will gravitate towards that $per/survey number. Which is both a good and bad thing.
    Isn't that like saying that if you flip a fair coin 9 times and you get heads each time, the odds on the next flip are something different than 50/50?

Registered and used you a a referral. Thanks!

I registered about a year ago. I tended to only do the surveys on and off (usually starting again after receiving unexpected gift cards), but for the last month and a half I've been checking every day, even multiple times; it is just too fast/easy to pass up. Even ignoring it half of the time, I've still gotten around $100.

By the way, sometimes when I complete a survey it put me back at the login screen instead of confirming that I've been entered into the lottery. Does this ever happen to anyone else, and if so, do you know if those surveys were counted?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LeChatQuiTueLesOiseaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LeChatQuiTueLesOiseaux View Post
    By the way, sometimes when I complete a survey it put me back at the login screen instead of confirming that I've been entered into the lottery. Does this ever happen to anyone else, and if so, do you know if those surveys were counted?
    I also get thrown back to the log-in screen after submitting some of the surveys but it never occurred to me that the survey hadn't registered. It is a good question. I do know the survey never reappears on my "to do list" but I cant say for sure it is counted.

Same has happened to me, but not just when I complete a survey. On two occasions I filled out the first page and it flipped me back to the log in, I didn't know if it was because I didn't fit the demographic or it was a bug on their part. I was too lazy to email them to find out.

I have never won anything from ELab. But, at least they have quick/easy surveys. Congrats to our turk nation peeps who have won!

Thanks Spam, used your email ref. - Good luck all!

High odds against of course, but there were a couple of high dollar ($65 and up) surveys available tonight. One was listed as lower but when you took it there was a chance of higher payout if your decisions were correct. Don't remember the exact name - but if you didn't get a notice, log in and take 'em while they're hot. I'd rather someone I virtually know win it than someone else, heh.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpingRabbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks spamgirl! I just signed up too and listed you as referrer!

Can't believe this is the first time I've seen this thread! Here's hoping for some fun from here in the form of gift certs

I finally won my first gift card! It's for $30.00, but I can't tell what survey it was for or when I took it. I don't think I care - just give me the money. I signed up on March 15th, so it's taken about a month to get this first win.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to y2pk2008 For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast