Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Doctor Who

Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 321 Posts

http://blogtorwho.com/peter-capaldi-...&ICID=ref_fark

Peter Capaldi has confirmed that Series 10 of Doctor Who will be his last on today’s episode of An Evening In With, Jo Whiley’s BBC Radio 2 programme.
    Capaldi will return in the next series for 12 episodes in April, followed by the Christmas Special when the regeneration will take place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Project 2501 For This Useful Post:

David Tennant is going to be in a movie called Mad to Be Normal, about Scottish Psychiatrist R.D. Laing...sounds like a really interesting movie to me! I swear this guy can play any character.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post

David Tennant is going to be in a movie called Mad to Be Normal, about Scottish Psychiatrist R.D. Laing...sounds like a really interesting movie to me! I swear this guy can play any character.
    I really liked him in The Crown on Netflix.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sasieworker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sasieworker View Post
    I really liked him in The Crown on Netflix.
    I haven't seen that series, so I Googled it...it looks like Matt Smith was in the Crown, not David Tennant. I like Matt Smith too. I'd watch The Crown if it ever comes to TV (don't have Netflix).

I've enjoyed watching the series Victoria on PBS the past month (it's over now). It starred Jenna Coleman as Queen Victoria. They are working on the next season, but I don't know when it will be on TV again. I heard the script was pretty realistic, as it was taken from the real Queen Victoria's diaries.
    Last edited by Rosemary; 03-15-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    I haven't seen that series, so I Googled it...it looks like Matt Smith was in the Crown, not David Tennant. I like Matt Smith too. I'd watch The Crown if it ever comes to TV (don't have Netflix).

I've enjoyed watching the series Victoria on PBS the past month (it's over now). It starred Jenna Coleman as Queen Victoria. They are working on the next season, but I don't know when it will be on TV again. I heard the script was pretty realistic, as it was taken from the real Queen Victoria's diaries.
    ohhhh duh thats right I got my dr's confused. They are both my favorite Drs.

David was in Broadchurch and Gracepoint. They are close to the same show one was in the UK the other US. The UK one is/was more successful.

I watched Victoria and loved it. They did a great job on it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sasieworker For This Useful Post:

BBC America is running a Doctor Who marathon at the moment. The new season starts on Saturday. I'm ready!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314