We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Hours do you work per day?

Since I'm currently a student, I try to cram in turking time around and after my classes. Sometimes I'll turk during class if the lecture is particularly boring, but usually I start going full-speed around 4pm. I'll alternate turking and doing homework for the rest of the night, so I'm usually turking on and off for about 6 hours (which probably adds up to only 1 solid hour of turking )

Right now I'm doing about 4 hours to complete my goal of $40 but if I focus and sit down just to turn it doesn't take as long. I plan to up my goal next week and it will most likely add more time

Thanks

I used to be able to turk when I was at my full time job but since I got a new job it just hasn't been the case... I do occasionally get the chance to turk on my phone but only when I don't have anything going on... My earnings have taken a big hit. Generally I think I put in a solid 3 hours if I'm lucky but it used to be more like 5 or 6. It kind of sucks but I guess I'm fortunate to have a day job.
    I am the Mindicorn!

Quote Originally Posted by mtnsurf View Post
    I work 8 hours a day at my real job and turk for 4-6 hours. Turking alone I make 100-125 on average a day.
    That is awesome! I am inspired to just get to work! One thing, it always seems as HITS are always out there to TRY to earn money. May I ask, do you normally do writing samples?

Thanks

I'm trying to get in at least eight hours a day. It's tough because my girlfriend sees it as time that I'm not paying attention to her. But now that I'm getting paid, she's starting to understand the value of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I usually work 3-4 hours a day on Mturk. I also have another part time WAH job so I turk when there's not much work with my other job. I usually make $10-$15 a day on Mturk. If I could figure out how to make $30+ a day, I would invest more time doing it.

Around 1hr or so on average on weekdays. As I don't have internet at home, I turk during my downtimes and extra lunch time at work.

Thanks

I turk 2-3 hours a day or until I hit $10. Someday this takes longer because the internet calls me and I end up screwing off instead of working.
    I do not like work even when someone else does it.
    - "The Lost Napoleon" Mark Twain

I can span out about 5-6 hours throughout the day and night of turking. I use Swagbucks and other things as money resources.

SlightlyUnstable
    @ mtnsurf: Damn, that much a day? I am working about 2 hours per day and average 6 bucks, but it adds up.
    Last edited by SlightlyUnstable; 02-22-2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: left off my hours per day

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast