We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: How Many Hours do you work per day?

*** Forum Supporter & Moderator *** Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,084 Times in 2,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tides View Post
    I have been shooting for a goal of $20 per day recently. I am surprised how often I have been able to hit it, too. I would say it takes me maybe 4-5 hours to reach that on average. Not very good pay per hour!
    to Turker Nation! Have you been turking long? You'll probably get your hourly rate up as you get more quals.
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks! On and off for about 6 years. Just hitting it a bit harder now.

About quals -- I have applied for many, but only get the rare approval notice. Is this normal?

Thanks

I advise you to hang out in the daily HITs thread, ask questions and learn as much as you can.
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks

To answer the question, qual tests and HITs will be posted in the Daily HITs thread, so watch for them. Sometimes you can request the qual for a HIT, such as Adsforce or PicsFromAbove, but most will not grant, unless there is a test.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021