We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Hours do you work per day?

How Many Hours do you work per day?

As a relatively new turker, I am curious to see how many hours you work per day? I know that many of you make $30+ per day, so I'm curious to see how many hours you do it.

My initial goal is $50 per day through turking, swagbucks, and tutoring. Tutoring pays $10 per hour, so I will obviously do that if I can, but there are not always hours available. I really want to change my life and my first goal is $50 per day. Now, I need to figure out how to get there!

Thanks!

I have personally only made over $30 twice. Once I didn't work very long and just luckily stumbled upon some amazing hits and realized the money I was making and stuck with them until they were done. Worked for around 8 hours of consistent turking. My guess is that most other people on this forum accumulate that MUCH faster.

How long have you been turking? Just from what I am reading it seems as though you have to stick with it in order to start making enough money that can actually make a difference in budgets! --- at least my bills! Sadly, very sadly

Thanks

Personally, I only turk when I can. I have 3 small kids, and they do not allow for much time during the day. I usually can have some peace and quiet at night, so I do what I can then, hoping there are some decent hits out there.

That said though, like most other things, the more you do something, the better/faster you get at doing it. I haven't been turking but a few months (signed up last spring, but didn't do much with it.) But, I have somehow figured out how to at least make some bill payments. My first goal was to pay off my $135.00 Macys bill by 2/14. I succeeded at that and now I'm on to another bill. Every dollar counts. It's a dollar more than you had if you weren't turking! Don't set an unrealistic goal either because when you can't reach your goal you will feel defeated and then you won't improve. I started with a goal of $5 a day. I don't always reach it, but if I can do $5 a day on average, that's $150 extra per month I have to pay off debt.

Oh, and if you think your bills are sad, I'm sure mine would scare the shit out of you!
    Megan

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."
    ~Eric Hoffer

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mwaters50 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

I think I have been turking for a total of about 15 days. My original goal was $10 a day but I have dropped that and am pretty much doing it when I feel like it, but if I am in the mood I go at it hard all day. So it often averages out to about $10 a day but some days I will only make $4 or $5 while other days, as said I will make $20 or $30. At first I thought this guy from the forums was being a jerk when he told someone who was having motivation problems something along the line of, "put your head down and work, that's a real simple problem to your motivational problems" but it actually inspired me as lame as that sounds lol. Every time I am having motivational issues or am just feeling lazy I can see that post and just cowboy up! lol.

I work 8 hours a day at my real job and turk for 4-6 hours. Turking alone I make 100-125 on average a day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mtnsurf - banned For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I work 10 hours a day, 7 days a week turking. I've gradually worked my way up from $10 per day to now $30-$40 per day. It has taken me exactly 2 months to get to this point.

I do not get the luxury of a regular sleep schedule. Therefore, turking is ideal because it is available any hour of the day. I also get interrupted every other minute sometimes. So, short and easy tasks are feasible for me to do during those times.

I am slowly learning which hits to spend my time on. I am slowly qualifying for better paying hits. This forum really helps in so many ways.

I expect to keep making more each day and eventually work only 8 hours a day doing it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also work a full-time job, and Turk for about 1-2 hours before bed. On weekends, I try to Turk at least a few hours. My goal is $75/week and I've hit it most weeks.

Thanks

i try to turk for somewhere between one and two hours a day, but sometimes i don't even turk for one whole hour.

Closed Account cmkstar - closed's Avatar
    Thanks

My hours vary, I have several eggs going, so turking kind of fills in the blanks... probably 4-6 hrs a day depending on what's going on. I try to make a minimum of $30/day off turking and I usually pass that mark by the end of hour 4.

It's a great way to break up the day, do one task for an hour, turk for an hour, do something else for an hour, turk for an hour- keeps me sane!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cmkstar - closed For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast