Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your comfort food?

apple pie, pumpkin pie, fried rice, chocolate, pizza

Any fresh fruit and white rice

Quote Originally Posted by hreiland View Post
    Macaroni and Cheese. Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Bread and Butter. Chocolate. Cereal.

The list could go on and on. But pretty much unhealthy carb-loaded foods are comforting to me.
    This stuff, plus apple butter and bread, rice with a bit of sugar and warm milk, vegetarian vegetable soup + grilled cheese and pierogies (sp).

Thanks

Loaded baked potatoes if I want salty, warm berry pie if I want sweet. The two together would send me into bliss.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to holidayroad For This Useful Post:

A splash of sweet vermouth and 2 shots of VO whiskey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 835 Posts

tapioca pudding w/ banana slices or butterscotch pudding (childhood favorites and I still love 'em--but I don't indulge all that much any more)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EMfromOZ For This Useful Post:

I was going to say cookie dough but I may join librarian tonight with the vermouth and whiskey! Anyone want to switch lives with me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EMfromOZ View Post
    tapioca pudding w/ banana slices or butterscotch pudding (childhood favorites and I still love 'em--but I don't indulge all that much any more)
    Oooo tapioca pudding <3 It's so good. That brings me to another forgotten fave, rice pudding with the raisins and a touch of cinnamon. I could eat that for breakfast.

Super tart keylime pie was the other that I forgot. I like the real stuff with no dyes and with the whipped cream toppings.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,551 Times in 705 Posts

Carbs....Carbs...and more Carbs!!!!! Have to agree with ya love the mac and cheese, although I also have a thing for mashed potatoes and gravy or fresh baked bread still warm from the oven!

Chocolate (esp white, white/milk Belgian seashell chocs or chocs with caramel filling), Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice-cream, cheetos

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast