We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Chrome or Firefox- which is better?

Thanks
    I am fast becoming a Chrome fan after using FF for many years. It just works and it seems to respond faster to page loading. I love all of the capability that Firefox extensions offer, but more and more of them are coming to Chrome or are no longer keeping up with FF updates. Hell, I used to use Flock, and look where that went. Sometimes good ideas just don't take off. Like most IE is the bane of my Internet existence and I seldom dare.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timothywcrane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My perspective is Chrome is a clean and simple browser with Bells & Whistles only if you add them; and it works the same way, sleek,smooth and unencumbered. FF seems to have baggage that weighs it down from time to time, with hidden compartments of 'heavy". I'll get slow responses or 'not responding banners with FF that I never get from Chrome. I'll even have FF freeze, chrome never. I do need to admit a bias as I live in what is quickly becoming "Googleland" about 2 miles from their main campus.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I kept hearing that Chrome would be better for Turking but I loaded it on my computer & it was so slow or pages didn't load at all. It must be my old computer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I kept hearing that Chrome would be better for Turking but I loaded it on my computer & it was so slow or pages didn't load at all. It must be my old computer.
    I've actually had the same experience. I was using firefox, and heard chrome was better. But after I switched, chrome seemed slow and the pages didn't seem to load as well with firefox.

I prefer Chrome. I ditched IE a few years ago after I had major problems and went to Firefox. Firefox started giving me problems and now I use Chrome and it has not let me down.

I personally prefer Chrome. Unless I need to do something Chrome does not allow. Then I switch to Firefox.

They both have their pluses and minuses FF has a huge advantage in the privacy area and customization, while chrome seems a little bit quicker due to it "preloading" in the background. I use both.

Thanks

Cool Chrome vs Firefox

Chrome vs Firefox for Turking which is better? Why? no difference? Thank-You

I'm a big fan of chrome, it has always seemed faster to me

Thanks

I prefer Firefox, too fast compare to chrome.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920