We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrome or Firefox- which is better?

Chrome or Firefox- which is better?

Which do you guys use and do you think one is better than the other? I miss so many hits because of using IE. I have to add a browser. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks

I go back and forth, if necessary. I use chrome normally, unless the hit otherwise states, or I have an issue in chrome and I try it out in firefox and IE.
    Megan

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."
    ~Eric Hoffer

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwaters50 For This Useful Post:

Thanks for answering- so I can keep IE which is what I use to get to my home page, and use Chrome or Firefox or both? Does it slow you down? Do you open Mturk in both browsers?

Thanks

I have a brand new computer, so no, it does not slow me down. I do not open FF unless I need to. I keep it open once it's opened though. There have also been times I've had all 3 open. Once I have mturk open, it just stays open in that browser and I go about my day.
    Megan

~Eric Hoffer

Thanks

I prefer FireFox but use ie and chrome from time to time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mykill86 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I prefer Chrome but I use FF occasionally. The one thing I use FF for is the penny hits where you just have to select a radio button because with that browser after making a selection you can just press enter and it submits the hit.
    They call me the Hiphopopotamus. My lyrics are bottomless.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rosengurtle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosengurtle View Post
    I prefer Chrome but I use FF occasionally. The one thing I use FF for is the penny hits where you just have to select a radio button because with that browser after making a selection you can just press enter and it submits the hit.
    Great tip! I never realized this! I'm going to have to remember for the next time I'm doing the cheap hits!
    Megan

~Eric Hoffer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mwaters50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mwaters50 View Post
    I go back and forth, if necessary. I use chrome normally, unless the hit otherwise states, or I have an issue in chrome and I try it out in firefox and IE.
    Thanks- so do you just have an icon on your desktop, go in through that and then open Mturk? Do you have an icon on your desktop for all 3? Sorry, I sound dumb about this, but it's because I am...

I usually sign in here first from my email, thread notices and then use a link from here to go to Mturk.

I'm more comfortable with FF so that's my go-to browser, only switch to chrome when necessary. IE never gets opened unless I have to!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gopats11 For This Useful Post:

When you switch do you just minimize the one you're in, open the other one and do a search for Mturk and open it? If you're doing hits how do you switch?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast