We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Reaching the requirements for Full Access

Thank you, clearly, for all the effort put into this site. I first started MTurk just a few weeks ago and now that I've found this site I easily see bad choices I've already made. Then again I look at it as a learning curve. Looking forward to growing with TurkerNation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to compcare For This Useful Post:

Hang in there, it does take a while to figure things out, but Turker Nation is ready to help!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But, are you authorized to be on here at all?

I have been on Mturk for a couple of years now, but my regular requesters have been gotten scarce lately so I figured joining a forum might stir things up a bit for me. Looks very interesting what is being posted here. Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcusColeB5 For This Useful Post:

Thank you! - Still trying to find my way

Very much enjoyed the wisdom of an earlier post stating ''Bottom line, you will simply make more money when you have full access. It is worth sharing a little to make a lot more money'' Looking forward to more actively being involved here

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to balinup13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for the encouragement!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jjj For This Useful Post:

I am really going to try to start posting here, because I need to make some extra money and from what I' ve heard this forum offers some great information.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to debranb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,565 Times in 2,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debranb View Post
    I am really going to try to start posting here, because I need to make some extra money and from what I' ve heard this forum offers some great information.

Join us in the Daily HITs thread, that's where all the action is!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the advice.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to debranb For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728