We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I don't have access to the right forum, where do I post instead?

If I don't have access to the right forum, where do I post instead?

I currently don't have access to the Surveys section, if I find a great survey that I want to share, where is the correct spot to post it, if at all? I've tried using the search function to find an answer, but can't seem to come up with anything. Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kella For This Useful Post:

I've wondered the same thing...what I would do is just post in the Requesters Hall of Fame/Shame and post my positive experience with the survey.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,458 Times in 2,090 Posts

The truth is you can't post about it until you hit the minimums. Until then you'll just have to hold your enthusiasm

DO NOT post in the Hall of Fame/Shame with a link to the survey or a notice that it is up and available or you will receive an infraction and possibly be banned from the forum. You CAN post your experience with the REQUESTER, but not specifically with the survey.
    It's all good.

5. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    The truth is you can't post about it until you hit the minimums. Until then you'll just have to hold your enthusiasm
    Holding my enthusiasm with baited breath, until I've paid my dues

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kella For This Useful Post:

Yep, I screwed this up once not long ago in my excitement and curiosity, posted in the wrong place and got consequences. Lesson learned. This is an awesome forum, and I can't wait to have full access. It's worth it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HAdrian1239 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just a question: What if you are a newbie trying to get some information about particular questions? For example, I just posted a question about CrowdFlower, and it was moved into that particular thread so now I can no longer see it. I guess I'll have to wait to see the responses I get? Kind of frustrating, but I guess it's understandable. Waiting for the full access will be worth it, and I'll just avoid the unknown until then and stick to the requesters I know and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by kae View Post
    Just a question: What if you are a newbie trying to get some information about particular questions? For example, I just posted a question about CrowdFlower, and it was moved into that particular thread so now I can no longer see it. I guess I'll have to wait to see the responses I get? Kind of frustrating, but I guess it's understandable. Waiting for the full access will be worth it, and I'll just avoid the unknown until then and stick to the requesters I know and trust.
    That's a good question, I believe you just have to wait until you get access. Not really sure though, I haven't gotten access to the forums yet either so I'm in the same boat as you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimic20 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think you're right, mimic. I'll just have to wait it out. No big deal.

Mimic is correct - you'll have to wait until you get access. Keep sharing in the areas you can see now, and you'll gain access to a lot of other great stuff in the rest of the forum soon.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BunnyFlavored For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, I will.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast