We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: What PC Games do you play?

Thanks

i always had civilazation V but i just got the brave new world expansion and its pretty great! i have been losing many hours of turking and everything else for that matter because of spend hours playing that game

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ren1310 For This Useful Post:

I've played games like WoW, Diablo (2 and 3) and other mmorpg's for years. I just started turking last week, but I'm noticing something a bit odd: turking seems to take up some of the same space in my mind that online gaming does. At the moment, I'd rather do some more turking than log on to WoW. I'm sure I'll get back to gaming, but for the present, I'm just going to try to "level up" in MT.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WorkerB For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Currently, I play Magic Online (based on the Magic card game) and Pokerist.com's online play poker tables (until real-money poker makes its return to the States). But mTurk in itself feels like a PC game at times, in that obtaining a higher score translates to higher earnings, similar to Magic and Poker

Thanks

The steam summer sale this year burnt a nice hole in my wallet. Bought Hotline Miami, skyrim, Civ 5, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Max Payne 1&2 and a bunch more. Got a nice collection of games on the EA Humble Bundle for 5$ too. Battlefield 3, Dead Space 1%3(I think?). Totally worth it I haven't even gotten to playing them all yet.

I highly recommend Hotline Miami though, Its so unique that it may take some time adjusting to the style and flavor of the game. But it really is something special.

Gaming online

So my hobby has been online games for some time now . For example, currently I'm playing Wurm online. It's a sandbox mmorpg game world where you can craft, breed animals, and many other things. I'm enjoying my time there, and it's fun watching the game to develop.
    Other games I've played are; Eve online, Everquest 2, Tera, Aion, Guildwars, Lotro online, among many others. Seems that alot of the newer mmo's lately haven't had the shine, and are quickly turning into free to play.
    My favorite offline genres have to be Skyrim, Minecraft, and sometimes Sims.
    Love to add mods to both Skyrim and Minecraft to expand their playability. Sims I just mess with and add money.
    Anyone else here play online games? If so what?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Riealla1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riealla1 View Post
    So my hobby has been online games for some time now . For example, currently I'm playing Wurm online. It's a sandbox mmorpg game world where you can craft, breed animals, and many other things. I'm enjoying my time there, and it's fun watching the game to develop.
    Other games I've played are; Eve online, Everquest 2, Tera, Aion, Guildwars, Lotro online, among many others. Seems that alot of the newer mmo's lately haven't had the shine, and are quickly turning into free to play.
    My favorite offline genres have to be Skyrim, Minecraft, and sometimes Sims.
    Love to add mods to both Skyrim and Minecraft to expand their playability. Sims I just mess with and add money.
    Anyone else here play online games? If so what?
    I play a lot of games, but not online. I don't have the time to get proficient, and always end up getting my ass handed to me online. *respawn - sniped " repeat

Currently playing Far Cry 3, Dark Souls 2 and Bioshock.

Thanks

I play WoW for now, and some older games on emulators.

Thanks

Train Simulator 2014! Very relaxing driving British trains across the beautiful English countryside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jelly_doughnut For This Useful Post:

Call me a wuss if you like. Since I am severely lacking in hand-eye coordination, the only games I am good at are time management games (delicious, diner dash, wedding dash, cake mania, burger shop) and mahjong.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to icantstandtherain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandtherain View Post
    Call me a wuss if you like. Since I am severely lacking in hand-eye coordination, the only games I am good at are time management games (delicious, diner dash, wedding dash, cake mania, burger shop) and mahjong.
    I can relate to being extremely clumsy playing video games, especially when you're being counted on as a team member lol.

I used to dabble in RTS games like Age of Empires, but now that I'm getting older, I might as well just think of Mturk like a game so I can continue to live lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SimbaWalker For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast