We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What PC Games do you play?

Mojic
    Ah yes Fuinernel, I remember Pharaoh...
    Think I'm going to search for the CDs and install the game. I loved it.

Thanks

Fallout mostly... Love the games and all the free mods out there for it. Once in a blue moon I check in on medivia
    I do not like work even when someone else does it.
    - "The Lost Napoleon" Mark Twain

I play Continuum (also known as Subspace.) It's 100% free so check it out at http://www.trenchwars.org/

I also love the Elder Scrolls series.

I love the Gothic series, minus Arcania which was a disgrace. I played a lot of Morrowind, Oblivion and now Skyrim, Age of Empires III, The first Witcher, the first Dragon Age.
    Haven't played any of them in a month or so, but I could go back to any of these games and spend 50+ hours and not get bored.

Lately I've been wasting my time on Minecraft, for some reason I'm hooked on the pretty pixels

Thanks

I use Wild Tangent and try out a bunch of different games before committing to buying any. My favorite to play is Plants vs Zombies. Very addictive. Also, the You Don't Know Jack line of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicelove View Post
    I play The Sims 3, a LOT. It's almost not a game for me, it's more like a modeling hobby, considering I spend most of my time building and decorating houses rather than actually playing. Oh, and making patterns. And for me, downloading custom content for the game is pretty much equivalent to going shopping for other women - I get the same kind of calming, therapy feeling that "Sex & The City" kind of girls talk about when they buy shoes and crap.
    Me too! For pretty much the exact same reasons. I love building "dollhouses" in game and designing my characters as much or more than actually playing the game.

I used to play Fallout. I also played the Sims, but I am holding out on the Sims 3 until I get a new computer.

Mojic
    I see nobody posted anything about Mass Effect.
    Any enthusiasts about Mass Effect 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojic View Post
    I see nobody posted anything about Mass Effect.
    Any enthusiasts about Mass Effect 3?
    My husband is super excited, if that counts.

The Mass Effect games are solid. I was thinking of more games exclusive to PC when answering the question though. As for ME3, I'm glad Liara is back as a central character. Liara fans got shafted in the second installment unless you went and bought the DLC, and I'm generally not a fan of that aspect this current generation.
    Last edited by revos; 01-27-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast