We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What PC Games do you play?

Mojic

What PC Games do you play?

Sometimes I feel the burnout kicking in and boredom keeps me away from doing any hits.

My question is:

What games do you play to keep you entertained?

I am afraid that if I do not find something interesting soon I might be tempted to start playing WoW again.

Thanks

I play Ikariam. You should check it out... www.ikariam.com
    Megan

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."
    ~Eric Hoffer

Thanks

I am in the same boat I played WoW for like four years and quit a few months ago around the same time I started Mturk. A few weeks ago at night there were no Gaddy hits up and I almost reactivated my account. I play Starcraft two every now and then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 370 Posts

Everquest II here.

I played WoW for a couple years and then got bored of it after a while. I'm more of a console gamer since my favorite genre is the console RPG, but I am looking forward to Guild Wars 2.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,125 Times in 760 Posts

Team Fortress 2 and I recently bought Universe Sandbox during the Steam Christmas sale event.

Quote Originally Posted by mwaters50 View Post
    I play Ikariam. You should check it out... www.ikariam.com
    I played Ikariam for a while. It was pretty fun. Unfortunately, when I finally decided to join an alliance (which I thought was a pretty good one), the leadership got all crazy and went on a self destructive war binge. I got out after that.

Wesnoth is my go to game.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pickupapenny For This Useful Post:

I play The Sims 3, a LOT. It's almost not a game for me, it's more like a modeling hobby, considering I spend most of my time building and decorating houses rather than actually playing. Oh, and making patterns. And for me, downloading custom content for the game is pretty much equivalent to going shopping for other women - I get the same kind of calming, therapy feeling that "Sex & The City" kind of girls talk about when they buy shoes and crap.

Also I play a lot of old-school emulation, SNES, Sega, that kind of thing. And super old-school abandonware like point-and-click adventures and interactive fiction (text adventures).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alicelove For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I used to play a lot of PC games, but time constraints coupled with my computer's inability to run most of the games currently being released has slowed my gaming down considerably. I enjoy RPGs mostly, things like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Morrowind, Oblivion, Knights of the Old Republic and such. I used to play a lot of city and empire building simulations, such as the Caesar games, Civilization, Pharaoh. Also, I absolutely love the games that come out from Paradox, such as Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron (They mostly do grand strategy games- if you have a favorite time period in history, they have games covering pretty much anywhere in the world at any particular time).

Star Trek Online recently went over to a free to play model and I've been checking it out, but that's pretty much it as far as what I've been playing recently.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pickupapenny View Post
    I played Ikariam for a while. It was pretty fun. Unfortunately, when I finally decided to join an alliance (which I thought was a pretty good one), the leadership got all crazy and went on a self destructive war binge. I got out after that.

Wesnoth is my go to game.
    What server were you on?
    Megan

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."
    ~Eric Hoffer

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast