We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Native Swedish speakers wanted - how to request?

Native Swedish speakers wanted - how to request?

Hi there,

I'm wondering where the best place to post here is, especially since I'm a newbie?

I'm searching for*native Swedish speakers*to take part in a simple Swedish language test. The aim is to form a pool of Swedish speakers for whom we would have a lot of work in the future (if the initial work is good, of course).
    The name of the HIT is "Swedish Language Test".

If you are a*native Swedish speaker*and would like to participate, please go ahead and do so. If you have any problems finding the HIT, let me know.

Many thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,553 Times in 3,861 Posts

Welcome to Turker Nation!

Since you're a Requester, you should respond to the private message * @spamgirl has sent you titled "URGENT! Please read!" so that you can get full access to the forum. Thanks!

You may promote your hit in the Daily HITs thread, once per day.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!