We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/13/2018 Are You a Kitchen Klutz Wednesday?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,478 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CNX047 View Post
    The payment on my Heather hit is still outstanding and I submitted it on the 5th, is that common with their hits? I've never done them before.
    If I remember correctly the last one I did for her took 2 weeks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegrinder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 281 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeimdalDagsson View Post
    Hello, everyone! It's been thundering pretty badly over here, so I'm hoping that I don't lose power. Got through some soybean and cotton Dus, but I'm not touching those weed ones with a ten-foot pole. >__>

On Monday, I sent a message to Noah about the rest of my bonus from the Minecraft HIT, but I still haven't heard anything. Please answer, man.

Hope y'all have a good day!
    I haven't gotten any of my bonus, so I sent him a message on Sunday or Monday, and he said I would have it by the end of the week. Hopefully, we'll both get it by then.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jewel777 View Post
    I only got one code. And good afternoon lovely turkers and turkettes.
    I got two and wrote them they got right back to me and said either is exceptable.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rrider0830 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    Finally caught a Rhys hit! Yay!

Those of you who've done it - just how many cups of coffee do I need before I start?
    It can get very monotonous. I broke mine up into 2 days simply b/c of time constraints. The HIT allows you to pick back up where you left off if you need a break.

Anyone else have a silent PC today? Mine has caught a whooping 1 HIT. Only have 5 running, but there's plenty of HITs out there...ugh. And it looks like the Q/A batch was pulled. I got an email that there were some issues w/ the batch in regards to connections, but he was gonna let it run until the batch ended and then give quals to those having connection issues so they wouldn't slow anyone else down. I'm guessing the batch was disappearing too slowly for his liking... Out of the 10 or 11 I got to do, 2 ppl disconnected from me. I'm hoping I don't get that dreaded qual b/c despite the "meh" pay, I actually liked the HITs. My only gripe is that 95% of the pay is in the form of bonuses...I forgot to write down what my PE for all of them were...grr..

Any other decent batches going on?

ETA: Not sure why it was quoting everyone again...sorry!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,457 Times in 3,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bethkoppy View Post
    It can get very monotonous. I broke mine up into 2 days simply b/c of time constraints. The HIT allows you to pick back up where you left off if you need a break.

Anyone else have a silent PC today? Mine has caught a whooping 1 HIT. Only have 5 running, but there's plenty of HITs out there...ugh. And it looks like the Q/A batch was pulled. I got an email that there were some issues w/ the batch in regards to connections, but he was gonna let it run until the batch ended and then give quals to those having connection issues so they wouldn't slow anyone else down. I'm guessing the batch was disappearing too slowly for his liking... Out of the 10 or 11 I got to do, 2 ppl disconnected from me. I'm hoping I don't get that dreaded qual b/c despite the "meh" pay, I actually liked the HITs. My only gripe is that 95% of the pay is in the form of bonuses...I forgot to write down what my PE for all of them were...grr..

Any other decent batches going on?
    I just got an email saying there was a bug in the most recent batch and it'll be back soon

PFA just posted a few - maybe more soon?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    I just got an email saying there was a bug in the most recent batch and it'll be back soon

PFA just posted a few - maybe more soon?
    This email: Please bear with slow workers and disconnects until this CNN batch finishes. Almost there. The next batch has some automated measures which I want to bring to your notice.
    ??

That's the only one I got, but my email isn't the quickest at receiving things so it could be stuck in the pipeline...

ETA Sorry again...I have no idea why old quotes are popping up. They aren't in the message I'm trying to post...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,457 Times in 3,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bethkoppy View Post
    This email: Please bear with slow workers and disconnects until this CNN batch finishes. Almost there. The next batch has some automated measures which I want to bring to your notice.
    ??

That's the only one I got, but my email isn't the quickest at receiving things so it could be stuck in the pipeline...

ETA Sorry again...I have no idea why old quotes are popping up. They aren't in the message I'm trying to post...
    OH, ok. So they emailed again saying they had a new batch and that it was about literature I think (something about mark twain). Then this:
    Dear Turker,

Oops look like a bug in my code. Nobody is able to work on the hits. Resolving now, sorry sorry! Will let you know when the hits are back.

Cheers,

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Completely unrelated, but I'm thinking my family is just trying to set me up to fail...I was told I'd have the whole day to work uninterrupted (GiGi watching the kid and taking her to her Dr appt). She took her, but as soon as she got back the kid was mine to deal with(I put her in a crib for a nap...she's just angrily thumping around right now). Now if I had to drag myself out of the house daily for a job this wouldn't be an issue b/c they'd "have no choice but to watch her." Someone please explain to me how this is any different. PLEASE. Must I get a sign to hang on the damn door w/ office hours?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,374 Times in 1,754 Posts

I'm off til tomorrow!

Real quick:

Title: Vote on 1 Poll Question | PANDA
    Requester: Nicholas Manske [A2T5JF1QSBE479] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: $11.56] [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.05
    Duration: 1 day
    Available: 1
    Description: Please go to our website, Verdiq.com, and vote on 1 Poll Question of your choice
    Requirements:

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazcat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Welcome back! Glad your son wasn't hurt in the wreck.
    Yes, thank God for that! He did punch a board the next day out of anger about his "baby" and broke his hand though...he won't do that again! lol

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gopats11 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast