We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: 06/13/2018 Are You a Kitchen Klutz Wednesday?

*** Forum Supporter *** HeimdalDagsson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 689 Posts

Got some $0.45 pins up now.

EDIT: Welp, managed to do one, but anything after that is giving me an error. :T

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeimdalDagsson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HeimdalDagsson View Post
    Got some $0.45 pins up now.

EDIT: Welp, managed to do one, but anything after that is giving me an error. :T
    Haven't been able to get one to work. How long did one take you? I'm unfamiliar with this type of pin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Placebo Domingo For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter *** HeimdalDagsson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo Domingo View Post
    Haven't been able to get one to work. How long did one take you? I'm unfamiliar with this type of pin
    Yeah, it's the first time that I'm seeing it, too. I wasn't keeping track, but it didn't take very long. It gives you a list of tags or terms like "dog collars, dog leashes, etc." and then a snippet of text. You just have to say if they share the same topic. You have to do 15 of them. Pretty easy and quick.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HeimdalDagsson For This Useful Post:

There are over 8000 Pins posted right now. So far, I haven't been able to get any of them to load. I doubt anyone else is having better luck. Otherwise, those Pins would be disappearing fast.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloraDoraDolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here I thought it was going to be an awesome night when I just jumped on for a last check. I've got the thank you for your work! Unfortunately,... message right now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RA26 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FloraDoraDolly View Post
    There are over 8000 Pins posted right now. So far, I haven't been able to get any of them to load. I doubt anyone else is having better luck. Otherwise, those Pins would be disappearing fast.
    I saw that!

I got the dreaded

“Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.”

After a handful ????????????

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TooTallDerr For This Useful Post:

Over 10,000 Pins are up now!

I've seen this before with Pins and with other requesters and I don't get it. If you already have a huge batch of dysfunctional HITs that don't work, why keep piling them on instead of fixing what's broken?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FloraDoraDolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Over 11 k pins up now and they say this
    No Tasks Available
    Thank you for your work! Unfortunately, there are no tasks available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Note that this is not an issue with the platform. There are other workers currently working on these assignments, but have yet to submit answers. If they do not finish, their work will be released back into the pool. Thanks for your patience and cooperation!
    How many workers are possibly doing them lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrider0830 For This Useful Post:

I’m shocked they dropped so many... maybe they are working kinks out on them? They looked like a new format

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TooTallDerr For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27