Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: New requester questions

New requester questions

Hello all, I have been reading up on various mTurk documentations for creating HITs and have some questions.

1. I would like to confirm if the number of assignments per HIT is set to 5, this means a maximum of 5 workers can complete the HIT. Is this correct?

2. I noticed this was written in 2015 so is this still relevant? http://turkernation.com/showthread.p...ions-for-GUI!)

More specifically, are steps 4 and 5 still necessary?
    Last edited by Belkor; 06-11-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,672 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Belkor View Post
    Hello all, I have been reading up on various mTurk documentations for creating HITs and have some questions.

1. I would like to confirm if the number of assignments per HIT is set to 5, this means a maximum of 5 workers can complete the HIT. Is this correct?

2. I noticed this was written in 2015 so is this still relevant? http://turkernation.com/showthread.p...ctions-for-GUI!)

More specifically, are steps 4 and 5 still necessary?
    1. A maximum of five workers can complete EACH HIT. Meaning, if you posted a survey and wanted 5 people to do it, you'd select "5". If you posted 100 HITs and wanted 3 people to do EACH ONE (so you could compare their answers to ensure there were no cheaters among them), you'd select "3". If you posted 100 HITs and only wanted each done once, you'd select "1".

2. Yes.
    It's all good.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post: