We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: 6/11/2018 National German Chocolate Cake Day

Thanks
    Thanked 3,818 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    Yes, she is so cute and funny! She has a little sister who is almost 1 and a half and tries to do everything she does. Ours a crack up!

They can drive us crazy, but we love them! They grow up too fast! I used to have 2 little boys, now I have grown 2 men, 2 daughters-in-law and 3 granddaughters.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    We had the yard sale Fri & Sat. People didn't believe she was our youngest one. All the others are old and adults now. Well except for two. But they are about done with high school. I just want to freeze time for a while.
    I told the lil one yesterday I wanted to put a block on her head to keep her from growing. She goes and gets one of my yoga blocks and tries to walk around with it on her head. She is so silly. She took me serious though. I needed something more heavier. lmbo. I wish I videoed that.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,818 Times in 1,095 Posts

Spanish adsforce is up. I noticed the regular ones were broken earlier today.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 656 Posts

I was able to do some AdsForce earlier (aka 8) before I legit passed out at the computer. I woke up and did about 45 mins of work on the $18 Rhys HIT. There's an estimated 75 mins or so left on it, but it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. Thank God for 48hr timers! I gotta go and get some sleep. Early Intervention is coming to evaluate the kiddo tomorrow at 1. I think she's borderline for speech so I'm curious what will happen. GiGi is freaking out about the state of the house. We're messy people, I'm not even gonna lie...I cannot understand how people have such pristine houses. Lol. Either way, will probably spend the morning cleaning up what we can and I may have some time to hop on here before the knitting circle tomorrow. We'll see. I have a meeting regarding scarf bombing and possibly bringing a project that does that/helps the needy to our area after that. No rest for the weary...

Oh..the circus was a blast! Of course we got there a little late so it was standing room only and I had the honor of holding a squirmy 20lb+ toddler for 90 mins. Grammy got her a balloon which brightened her up!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24