Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: I'm in the US, can I buy through your Amazon banners and help Turker Nation?

Exclamation I'm in the US, can I buy through your Amazon banners and help Turker Nation?

Will you benefit from US sales as well?

Quote Originally Posted by compensatedcat View Post
    Will you benefit from US sales as well?
    I'd actually love to know this too. I use amazon at times, and wouldn't mind doing a little contributing.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,855 Times in 2,213 Posts

Yes, all sales through the Amazon banner at the top or the widget at the bottom help! I created the International post to ensure the people who are ONLY paid in GCs are using them through us if possible

You can bookmark this link and use it to ensure we get a commission on anything you buy. You can drag that link to your bookmark toolbar, right click and save the bookmark, or copy this URL:

Code:
    http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=turkernation-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957
    and bookmark that.

Thank you!!
    It's all good.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks