We did not have enough package purchases to pay our July or August server bills. Please help us get enough for September! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: 06/07/2018 Chocolate Comes before Vanilla Thursday

Title: Participate in an academic research survey. Takes 10 minutes. Earn a $1.00 flat fee. | Accept
    Requester: David Welsh [AU6DAPHD1N6GJ] Contact
    TO: [Pay=3.02] [Fast=4.77] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=44] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=14.44] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 21600
    Available: 3
    Description: This research study will involve completing a number of tasks and survey questions.
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zariana For This Useful Post:

If you haven't done this one it's less than 20 min. it doesn't require you to be employed. And with that one I'm out. Night!

Title: Answer a survey about your work-related personality traits and opinions | Accept
    Requester: Keith McCook [A1PSTHIEAEXHOE] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$17.11] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.50
    Duration: 10800
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about work attitudes, interactions with others, and your personality style
    Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tscreener For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 515 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by turkin2long View Post
    I am not so patiently waiting for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom on the 22nd

We are too at my house! lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nostalgic For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,915 Times in 3,896 Posts

"How many of these logic questions that are on 3/4 of the surveys you take have you seen before?"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 769 Posts

Is there any particular reason why Adsforce titles are in English but everything else is in Spanish? I muddled through one thanks to some Spanish I had in high school way too long ago, but the next one told me to return it.

Life keeps pulling me away from here and I REALLY need to work. If one more thing goes wrong, I'm going to lose it...Dad's wife has a host of medical problems so she's had a lot of Dr appointments recently meaning I have my kid and can't work. She's gonna have surgery in either Oct or Jan. The one dog started having seizures...find out the results of blood work tomorrow. Husband is calling twice a day wanting to chat and thinking everything is all well and good b/c I actually talked to him at our last visit about brother's evil wife. Have I mentioned it's been nearly a year since I've gotten a dime from him? Kid spent 45 mins straight just sobbing today for no known reason. I think I'm starting to have medical issues, but at this point I'm just keeping my mouth shut. I need a break from my life.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hope we are allowed to start the Q and As again!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrider0830 For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29