We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: 06/06/2018 Bring back those Drive-In Movies Wednesday

Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 595 Posts

Ugh, second pin that I have caught that just loads blank. I haven't missed any gold stars today (Amazingly)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smartin For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,253 Times in 3,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smartin View Post
    Ugh, second pin that I have caught that just loads blank. I haven't missed any gold stars today (Amazingly)
    I haven't managed to get any to work today - either I get the no work for you message or I get the something went wrong error. Oh well, I guess I need to stop procrastinating on other work

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter *** HeimdalDagsson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 644 Posts

All of these questions about romance and sex. I'm asexual--where's my N/A button?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeimdalDagsson For This Useful Post:

We're Sorry

Please Excuse Us

We're very sorry, but we're having trouble doing what you just asked us to do. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can click the Back button on your browser and try your request again, or you could start from the beginning on our homepage.

what does this mean

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mturkmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,511 Times in 3,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mturkmaster View Post
    We're Sorry

Please Excuse Us

We're very sorry, but we're having trouble doing what you just asked us to do. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can click the Back button on your browser and try your request again, or you could start from the beginning on our homepage.

what does this mean
    It means that they have an unspecified error. They encourage you to try again later.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,523 Times in 5,487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mturkmaster View Post
    We're Sorry

Please Excuse Us

what does this mean
    I got this yesterday when I tried to withdrawl funds, I had to log out and log back in and then it worked

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22