We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Is this the most efficient way?

Thanks

Is this the most efficient way?

I'm in Canada so there aren't many hits. This is how I've been working. What do you think?

1. Put filters to "hits I'm qualified for" and sort by highest paying. Go down the list and do any.
    2. When that's done, go to Mturk Suite's hit catcher and make the leftmost box green on all of them. (Is there a way of doing that faster?)
    3. Using an extension, set my Hits Queue page to reset every 20 seconds. Maybe I should increase that number. That is kind of annoying because I have to turn it off every time I do a hit since there doesn't seem to be a way to open a hit in a new screen.
    4. Put MTurk suite's Hit Catcher on at 3000ms.

Then do the penny hits and whatever else comes up. If there is nothing, do something else until something appears in my hit queue.
    I suppose I should also request qualifications now and then but I don't know how much good that is going to do me, being in Canada.
    I do this one hour a day to keep my hand in it. Occasionally there will be a good one that makes five dollars or so. Now that I'm working I don't desperately need money but it will buy me the odd gift card.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,530 Times in 3,856 Posts

I don't understand step 3. Can't you right click and open in a new tab? Anyway, I don't understand any part of that step. Maybe panda crazy would be better, it keeps an eye on your queue.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If I use an extension to auto-refresh the hits queue page I can see at a glance in the tab if there is anything there. A number will show in the tab.
    But the problem is when there is more than one hit in the queue the timer keeps refreshing the page while I am doing the hits.

Thanks

I take that back! I just found that by opening the first hit that Hit Catcher caught in a new tab then they all go to that tab! Yay!
    Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to homey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,530 Times in 3,856 Posts

Glad to help. I still don't understand, but I'm okay with that. I use panda crazy, so it's different. Whatever works for you.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: