We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: 5/24/18 ~ Auto Accept button keeps rechecking after each hit.

5/24/18 ~ Auto Accept button keeps rechecking after each hit.

This seems to be an issue with the mturk site and not MTS. Can any of our clever programmers or script writers figure out a way to keep that box unchecked between hits? It's awfully annoying.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tscreener For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 121,105 Times in 36,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    This seems to be an issue with the mturk site and not MTS. Can any of our clever programmers or script writers figure out a way to keep that box unchecked between hits? It's awfully annoying.
    I'm not sure which it is. I just noticed it this morning when I was doing CR hits. The auto-accept option in MTS is still unchecked but a hit comes up with the accept next hit box selected.

Maybe @kadauchi might know?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

@kadauchi just posted this script in places that don't exist. Gonna give it a try. I'll report back.
    https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/36...cept-unchecker

Seems to work! Box is unchecked. Not sure if you would have to turn it off if you wanted it to actually auto-accept (I'm guessing so) but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tscreener For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 121,105 Times in 36,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    @kadauchi just posted this script in places that don't exist. Gonna give it a try. I'll report back.

Seems to work! Box is unchecked. Not sure if you would have to turn it off if you wanted it to actually auto-accept (I'm guessing so) but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
    Thanks! That works! @kadauchi is on the ball!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,608 Times in 3,882 Posts

Thank you! I'll be needing that script! My mind is just boggling that mTurk would so something like that to us!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have the same issue and now I make it a point to uncheck it each time before starting a Hit. I did find an extention that would allow you to turn that on and off, but it said it was not compatible and I deleted it. I, honestly, forget where I found it and it may work for you. I believe that a search for Mturk Tools or similar may locate it. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,608 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OML View Post
    I have the same issue and now I make it a point to uncheck it each time before starting a Hit. I did find an extention that would allow you to turn that on and off, but it said it was not compatible and I deleted it. I, honestly, forget where I found it and it may work for you. I believe that a search for Mturk Tools or similar may locate it. Hope that helps.
    It's here:

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!