We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 5/18/2018 Frisky Friday HITs

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    These are fun...

Title: Play a game of iconary- pictionary with icons (trial to qualify for larger batches of HITs) | AcceptA
    Requester: Dustin Schwenk [ATRVCA186WV1B] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $7.67] [Pay: 1.75] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 2.69] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 72
    Description: A 2 player game where one player draws a phrase with icons and another tries to guess the phrase. Games last 3 minutes at most and you will be paid per game. Based on player performance in this trial, we'll be granting a qualification for much larger batches of HITs coming soon. To qualify, we'd like to see play at least one successfull game plus at least one as a drawer and guesser. (so between 2-5 games)
    Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
    If he ever promises bonuses don't believe it. He still owes a lot of us money and it's been months

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,153 Times in 3,732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarlsBored View Post
    If he ever promises bonuses don't believe it. He still owes a lot of us money and it's been months
    Yeah, over half a year.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,236 Times in 2,712 Posts

Been out playing chauffeur, apologies if already posted

Title: Giving a Computer Media App Commands | AcceptA
    Requester: Deep Dialogue [A1DGWH87NMS7M5] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $18.78] [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 2.76] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: $4.36] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
    Reward: $0.30
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 308
    Description: -
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

(ENDOR)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

OK, Dustin S. is officially removed from my Overwatch. I honestly don't remember why I had him in there all these months. I remember liking the Flintstones HITs (though I never noticed that he didn't pay the bonuses). Everything from Flintstones until now has been pretty junky, though. Thanks for the warning about him, y'all.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 Times in 1,049 Posts

I did those hits when I first got started. The hits got paid but no bonus at all. I figured it's not a total loss. I got my numbers up, but I was out of some money. I just will not do them again or any of his work. I have saved his name in and id for my do not go there list.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 Times in 1,049 Posts

I am off of here for the night. I believe most of the day tomorrow I will not be able to turk. Hubs and I are going to a car show if weather permits. We just need to get out of the house. I will share a few photos tomorrow.

I did want to let some know I did some more Noah hits earlier this afternoon and I got paid with bonuses. I am quite happy with the pay day today.
    I didn't meet my minimum goal but I am happy with what I was able to do before bed time.
    See you all tomorrow and happy turking.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627