We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: New requester seeking feedback on HIT for website feedback

Requester
    Thanks

New requester seeking feedback on HIT for website feedback

Hi,

I'm a new requester and will be using MTurk to gather feedback on the content and the layout of a website. What's the best way to set up a survey for website feedback? We want to get feedback on the layout as well as the understandability of the content. What's the best way to design the HIT? Since I'm new, I'm not sure what the best way to format the survey and the HIT would be. Thank you!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,550 Times in 2,492 Posts

You really have two options. One is to design it in regular HTML on mTurk itself. You can just link to the website to be evaluated and have the worker come back and answer on mTurk directly. The other way would be to create a Google Form. I like to run my smaller surveys this way because Google has some nice tools on the backend for viewing the data. mTurk will just feed you the answers in a CSV with no graphs or anything else.

Also, so you get full access to the forum and all it offers, you should check your private messages for one from me titled "URGENT! PLEASE READ!" and follow the instructions within.

Good luck!
    It's all good.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Requester
    Thanks

Thanks, Spamgirl! My question was about the best way to design the HIT...

Would turkers suggest having one HIT for website content (how understandable is it) and a separate HIT for the actual website layout and user experience? Thank you!!