We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/17/2018 Thirsty for hits Thursday

Thanks

Good morning
    Today needs to rain batches of money for us....
    Have a great day

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ZenaTurkQueen For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,601 Times in 1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZenaTurkQueen View Post
    Good morning
    Have a great day
    I agree. If I can get the lil one pre occupied with something no destructive I can manage. I need some money or this is going to be a very bad month.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    I agree. If I can get the lil one pre occupied with something no destructive I can manage. I need some money or this is going to be a very bad month.
    I completely understand. I have not met my goals for two days. My baby woke up when I was getting the other 2 children ready for school. So now she is tearing up the house while I work on turking and blogging

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenaTurkQueen For This Useful Post:

Top of the morning

That VacationRentalsAPI part 2 qualification comes separately right? Also the Friends Q&As are paying pretty good and so plentiful if you have the login!

Title: Your thoughts on emotions: 10 minutes | PANDA
    Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] (Req TV): $19.77/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.28] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.94]
    Description: Tell us your thoughts on how you deal with your emotions. This easy task should take approx. 10 minutes.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 97
    Reward: $1.20
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Previous HIT in series completed (statstudies) DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Title: Short survey about climate change | PANDA
    Requester: Lorenzo [A3O8RMAQY6HT6D] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This is a survey about your attitudes and behaviors in regards to climate change
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.80
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Title: Study on environmental decision making | PANDA
    Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] (Req TV): $14.10/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 4.63] [Fair: 4.95] [Comm: 4.74] [Fast: 4.92]
    Description: Make choices between several options and receive an additional bonus up to USD 1,00.
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Descil-E-A839C630 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Some studies to start the day

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imafool4u For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZenaTurkQueen View Post
    Good morning
    Have a great day
    I'm taking a sick kiddo to work with me today, so I don't expect to get much work for my job-job done. Also, I've been working what feels like nonstop trying to get my final grades for the semester finished. I'm planning on turking in my office today, other than the one meeting I have to go to. I hope it's a batch-y day. My wish list:

-AdsForce
    -BrianZ
    -Alexandria HITs
    -Cornell
    -The parking signs
    -And maybe some customer interest audits as palette cleansers between all those

Got that, universe? Set these up, OK?

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,183 Times in 5,403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    when mine were little I would fill the sink with water and put small measuring cups, spoons and toys in there, they played for at least 30 minutes, I would also put ice cubes in a bowl again with the toys. If I wanted them to stay occupied onger I made this 2 cups of Cornstarch, 1 cup of Water, it feels like a liquid, but your hands stay dry, and my kids went crazy for it

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,097 Times in 3,501 Posts

Title: An academic investment Game (7minutes, average 1.6$ payment) | PANDA
    Requester: ofir yakobi [A2PBVTMRTXA98I] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ????? 0.00 Communicativity
    ????? 2.80 Generosity
    ????? 5.00 Fairness
    ????? 5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: A short academic experiment, you must start immediately or it expires (1.6$ average, 7minutes)
    Time: 900
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications: EPP2_experiment DoesNotExist ;participated_in_EPP_game DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;Location EqualTo US

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giskard For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyvamp View Post
    when mine were little I would fill the sink with water and put small measuring cups, spoons and toys in there, they played for at least 30 minutes, I would also put ice cubes in a bowl again with the toys. If I wanted them to stay occupied onger I made this 2 cups of Cornstarch, 1 cup of Water, it feels like a liquid, but your hands stay dry, and my kids went crazy for it
    I would do that, too, but with my biggest cooking pot on the floor (and approximately three thousand towels on the floor because my kids are bonkers). A tray of uncooked rice and some scoops or little construction Hot Wheels vehicles works pretty good, too.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,926 Times in 619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    I'm taking a sick kiddo to work with me today, so I don't expect to get much work for my job-job done. Also, I've been working what feels like nonstop trying to get my final grades for the semester finished. I'm planning on turking in my office today, other than the one meeting I have to go to. I hope it's a batch-y day. My wish list:

-AdsForce
    -BrianZ
    -Alexandria HITs
    -Cornell
    -The parking signs
    -And maybe some customer interest audits as palette cleansers between all those

Got that, universe? Set these up, OK?
    Adsforce would be AMAZING today....I'm throwing that into the universe with you. Oh and not the Spanish ones either!
    Scientists have determined that climate change is affected by a troop of ants.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frisbee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 946 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyvamp View Post

oobleck is so cool.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nel For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast