Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: 5/17/2018 Thirsty for hits Thursday

I want to know what the hits were that got these people filming this stuff. I have a funny one now but can't say what it is here LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

When it says your reward is $0.75 on Research tasks it means you will get a bonus of $0.30 in addition to the $0.45 for the actual hit correct? Or does it mean you get a bonus of $0.75 in addition to the $0.45? If that's what it means I may be up for a while longer doing these.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeezzle For This Useful Post:

You get 30c bonus.

Sometimes a person will leave early on you and you still get a bonus but it's smaller.

It still adds up pretty fast though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Yeah I had 2 leave right in a row which I guess meant I got a quick Dollar in about 2 minutes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeezzle For This Useful Post:

Well they are gone so I guess it's time for me to take all my riches and go to bed. As slow as today was to start I never thought it would turn around this well.

Have a nice night everyone.

Well Mad Labs had other ideas. It just rang

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | AcceptA
    Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $24.45] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 3.40] [Comm: 4.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fast: 4.34] [Comm: 3.23] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 3]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $2.50
    Duration: 3 hours
    Available: 1
    Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
    Requirements: Location EqualTo US

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Admin and Forum Support Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,934 Times in 4,300 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarlsBored View Post
    I want to know what the hits were that got these people filming this stuff. I have a funny one now but can't say what it is here LOL
    I've seen HITs to film a video, I never do them

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Requester
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amberluv2000 View Post
    I love these hits. I usually read Wikipedia in my spare time a lot just to learn things i'm curious about. I hope these come back again i'll be sad to see them go.
    we've just put up our final batch of validation tasks. these dont require a partner, so enjoy! judging from the rate at which our last batch got completed, these should also go pretty quick...

also, thanks to everyone who has participated in our task and given us feedback to improve its design... after removing bad/short HITs, we have managed to collect a lot of high-quality data

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miyyer For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29