We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2018 Play the first music you ever bought Tuesday

Research Tasks from the folks that brought you "chat about what is happening in a video" (or whatever those were called last week). Here you just type a few sentences about what happens in the video...

Title: Describe what is happening in this video | AcceptA
    Requester: Research Tasks [A1CEBF7WRZ74YK] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $9.74] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.19] [Fast: 4.30] [Comm: 4.18] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 243] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: $3.00] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.15
    Duration: 20 minutes
    Available: 945
    Description: Summerize short video clips in couple of sentences describing what actions in the video
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    I have trouble remembering the first music I ever bought. In my day, I was allowed at some point to buy one 45 RPM every Saturday morning. I think they were $.50 in those days. I can't remember my first record. It could have been Doris Day--"How much is that Doggie in the Window?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7yRLF5ENk

Okay, what is the first music you ever bought? Good morning everybody
    Good morning
    I really cannot remember the first album I brought. I think my cassette tape came with a doll...lol. I Love the 1970s lol

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZenaTurkQueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,590 Times in 12,370 Posts

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3M...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Gabriel Skantze
    Continue Dialogues for Conversational AI Research (est. $8/hour)
    $0.20
    Masters

I just took qualifier test for this. Test was easy --You will need to adjust your filter to see it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,115 Times in 3,504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZenaTurkQueen View Post
    Good morning
    I really cannot remember the first album I brought. I think my cassette tape came with a doll...lol. I Love the 1970s lol
    lol sometimes I forget how much difference in age groups we have here. When I was 13 I took my money from working harvest and bought my first stereo. An Electrophonic that came with an 8-track. It was right on the edge where cassettes hadn't quite took hold yet.

And Zoltar's just rang.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Giskard For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    lol sometimes I forget how much difference in age groups we have here. When I was 13 I took my money from working harvest and bought my first stereo. An Electrophonic that came with an 8-track. It was right on the edge where cassettes hadn't quite took hold yet.

And Zoltar's just rang.
    Zoltars! They became my morning coffee-time buddies, and I've missed them.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

Title: Managing Work and Private Life | PANDA
    Requester: Christopher Wiese [A2ZHLWNAHFS71G] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We would like to learn more about your work life, your leisure activities, and your well-being
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
    I am Mel.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savetheunlikely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,687 Times in 1,446 Posts

Morning.

Been gone all weekend, visiting family. It was nice to go back. MN really doesn't feel like home yet, even though I've been here almost a year and a half. But I am glad to be back in my house, with my kitty (the dogs went with me), and nice cool mornings, and I'm even glad to be Turking. Especially with Zoltars ringing again.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ProtectorOfKittens For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyvamp View Post
    hmmm, they worked fine when I did them, I used chrome if that helps
    I couldn't get it to load in Chrome, Vivaldi, or Firefox.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ProtectorOfKittens View Post
    Morning.

Been gone all weekend, visiting family. It was nice to go back. MN really doesn't feel like home yet, even though I've been here almost a year and a half. But I am glad to be back in my house, with my kitty (the dogs went with me), and nice cool mornings, and I'm even glad to be Turking. Especially with Zoltars ringing again.
    I've been in Minneapolis since 2000, and MN still doesn't feel totally like home to me. I don't know what that's about. I only lived in CA for 2 years and it felt like home to me there...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Everyone!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to toveck For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast