We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: 5/7/2018 Fun Facts Monday and some great HITS

Has anyone that's done the John Johnson batch hits with the company look up links, got approved in the last 3 or 4 days? I did a bunch(400 or so) and they are still pending. I did a bunch before that and they were approved like a day later.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TooTallDerr For This Useful Post:

Mine are also still pending from 4 days ago... (I only did about 30 though).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigitalDevilMan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TooTallDerr View Post
    Has anyone that's done the John Johnson batch hits with the company look up links, got approved in the last 3 or 4 days? I did a bunch(400 or so) and they are still pending. I did a bunch before that and they were approved like a day later.
    I do not know how ture it is, but there were posts earlier today about him rejecting some of peoples work.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrider0830 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rrider0830 View Post
    I do not know how ture it is, but there were posts earlier today about him rejecting some of peoples work.
    On here? If so I missed that. I did see two on TO but the one guy leaves inappropriate comments on most of his reviews. I know I did them correctly but it still scares me a little bit, but maybe that's why they put those on TO, becase they are a simple easy batch when posted.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TooTallDerr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would not be too concerned then to be honest, I was reading the comments, and they were saying that guy probably was lying because of the time he said he spent would have been almost impossible. It might just be someone trying to scare people.
    P.S. yes on here.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrider0830 For This Useful Post:

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738