I am a new Turker.

When I want to work on HITs, I often see older available HITs that I do not want to work and know that I will never work them . . . yet when I am looking for new HITs to work, I always have to look at the older HITs I will not work to try to find new HITs, which slows me down in locating new HITs I want to work on. So it would be nice not to see these unwanted HITs, so I can focus on my desired new HITs appearing in my HITs Queue.

So I was wondering if there is a way to block the HITs I don’t want to work, to stop them from appearing in my HITs Queue?

I also have just installed Mturk Suite, so I am learning how to use it, but I don’t know if it offers an option to block selected HITs from appearing in my HITs Queue.

On a side note, I have noticed that the older HITs somehow are being refreshed on Amazon Turk as new HITs. I have tried to do a search for new HITs by selecting the “Created” tab to try to quickly find “new” HITs that are less than 1 hour old . . . but yet I see these old HITs (that I do not want to work) that keep popping up as seconds and minutes old . . . and I know that these old HITs are at least 3 or more days old . . . so I do not know what the requester is doing to keep these HITs less than 1 hour old.