We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Is there any way to stop a HIT from showing up in my HITs Queue once I have already completed it?

Question Is there any way to stop a HIT from showing up in my HITs Queue once I have already completed it?

I am a new Turker. I have just installed Mturk Suite, I am learning how to use it, and hoping it will help me solve a problem am having.

Is there any way to stop a HIT from showing up in my HITs Queue once I have already completed it?

I find it frustrating when I see a HIT in my HITs Queue, only to discovered (in the preview mode) I already completed the HIT within about 120 hours . . . yet I waist time to see if I already completed the HIT by looking on my Dashboard, then looking at the Overview of my HITs and requester, thus I often loose a new HIT because I had to go look to see if I did the same HIT for the requester hours and days before. NOTE: This is in the cases where the requester states that you can only complete (1) one of their HITs.

So is there a way to stop HITs from appearing in my HIT Queue once I have completed it for a certain requester?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,552 Times in 3,861 Posts

If it's in your queue, you accepted it, so return it.

If it's on mTurk, click the "i" in the blue circle and block the HIT.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks

If you have done the HIT, something will be green and if not, it will be red. Hover over all the colored icons to see what they mean.

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thank you for your help Rosie, I greatly appreciate it. Do you know how to use this option on Amazon M Turk? Yet thank you for helping me on how to do this on MTurk suite. I use Firefox, but my MTurk Suite does not work well on my Firefox. I am able to use it on Google Chrome, but my computer does not run well using Google Chrome.

Thanks

This only works when mTurk Suite is running.

Okay. Thank you very much for your help, Rosie.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to user9430961 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No problem. I hope you can get mTurk Suite working, it is a powerful and valuable tool.