Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: 5/6/2018 Sliding Into Sunday HITs

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    http://turkernation.com/showthread.p...l=1#post632379

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    <3<3 thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TooTallDerr For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,846 Times in 4,505 Posts

**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 2 or greater.**

Thanks
    Thanked 2,730 Times in 810 Posts

Ok...You know it's time to call it a night when you let an A9 timeout b/c you're sitting there staring at the picture of a man wearing a lacy red woman's thong going "Dear God, why??"

Up to 4517 including pendings. Hopefully the A9's are still up tomorrow and I can knock the rest of the 483 out quickly.

Been up since 7:45, drove over 4 hrs w/ a toddler, and as a narcoleptic who has barely been able to sleep lately and has not napped today, I'm beat. Gonna call it a night. I'll post a pic of my fiber delights here once I get up to bed and get my charged phone. Otherwise I'll cya tomorrow turkers. <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,730 Times in 810 Posts

My haul. Closest is merino/bamboo (and sooooooo soft) and the other 2 are British longhair wool.

The (co)owner of the shop who sold me the British wool was the head of my department(art) while I was in college(other owner is her daughter). We setup a date and I'll be heading over to her house in June to learn how to dye yarn/wool. Kinda stoked.

Enjoy the evening folks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,846 Times in 4,505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by miyyer View Post
    Hi, I am working with Mark Yatskar to collect data through this task. Thank you for bringing this to our attention (and also for the forum invitation)! We have been making changes to the interface to reduce the amount of spammers, but some still manage to slip through; apologies for these failed interactions. We'll be updating the interface with a "Report your partner" button so that you won't have to take the trouble to send an email anymore. We have also been thinking about putting up a qualification task, but we're worried that it will take much longer to collect data if we restrict to qualified workers only (especially since we will be putting up ~20k HITs in the near future). I'll be checking these forums regularly in case anyone has feedback or complaints.
    Welcome and thanks for opening the communications with us!
    I've got another instance of weirdness, where people keep asking me questions that are *clearly* part of the introduction to the topic (the summary we both read). I mean, I just exited early from a hit where someone was asking me if Elanor Rigby had ever played with the Beatles (!!!) and then continued to ask questions in the same vein. Do you want us to report this type of interaction?

Why hasn't my browser qualifying for the highlight hits.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21