We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Need Turker Feedback

Need Turker Feedback

I'm on a team trying to improve the experience of crowd workers, who complete tasks for online platforms like MTurk. To do this, we need your help. Our goal is to understand all of the ups, downs, and hopes you have with crowd sourcing work.

Your answers to this survey will remain confidential. You are not required to provide your personal information and demographics in the first portion of this survey. We do ask that you be as specific as possible in detailing which crowd sourcing platforms you have worked for and are discussing in your following responses.

Everything you share in this survey of 18 questions gives our team an opportunity to better your work experience and that of other crowd workers.

Thank you!

Don't forget to complete the survey here.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,016 Posts

fyi, your link says that I need permission to access.

Quote Originally Posted by Krista Mobley View Post
    I'm on a team trying to improve the experience of crowd workers, who complete tasks for online platforms like MTurk. To do this, we need your help. Our goal is to understand all of the ups, downs, and hopes you have with crowd sourcing work.

Your answers to this survey will remain confidential. You are not required to provide your personal information and demographics in the first portion of this survey. We do ask that you be as specific as possible in detailing which crowd sourcing platforms you have worked for and are discussing in your following responses.

Everything you share in this survey of 18 questions gives our team an opportunity to better your work experience and that of other crowd workers.

Thank you!

Don't forget to complete the survey here.
    Can't access the survey it says need the owners permission

I'm getting a message that I have to sign in to Google, "Sign in to continue to Forms." I don't want to give my email or phone to do a survey.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post: