We have almost made our goal of paying the monthly server bill on May 1!
This is the second month in a row we've been short. If you can help, please do!
Click the thermometer to learn more.

Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: 04/17/2018 Taco Tuesday!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 945 Posts

I have met my minimum daily goal. 25.00 lets see how far I can go
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,174 Times in 8,767 Posts

Title: Give your opinions on a short story | AcceptA
    Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $14.38] [Pay: 4.03] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.86] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 162] [ToS: 1]
    TO2: [Hrly: $8.85] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.65
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: Read one short story and answer questions about the story
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Title: Quick survey - approx. 4 minutes | AcceptA
    Requester: Usability Tester [A30H69CMEV7ERM] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $14.77] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.07] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 1]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.80
    Duration: 15 minutes
    Available: 738
    Description: -
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Title: Web-browser-based oral presentation for college students (Requires a working webcam & microphone) | AcceptA
    Requester: ETS NLP Research [A2DEO4C7NM57S9] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $14.84] [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.39] [Fast: 4.17] [Comm: 4.17] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 103] [ToS: 2]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $3.50
    Duration: 3 hours
    Description: You will be asked to complete one video-based presentation task via a web-based platform and respond to a survey **Can only be completed once per Turker. Must be currently enrolled in college.
    Requirements: Location NotIn US-IL, US-TX, US-VA; OC_Prior_Participant DoesNotExist; Location In US

Do we have college students here .... idk.

Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | AcceptA
    Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $19.87] [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.65] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 4.91] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 70] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $1.00
    Available: 2
    Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
    Requirements: Reviewer DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
    On average, approximately how many trips do you take outside this solar system, per year?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,174 Times in 8,767 Posts

ETA :
    Title: Survey about mobile search pages (5 minutes) | AcceptARequester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $16.71] [Pay: 4.52] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 55] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: $15.26] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $1.00
    Available: 31
    Description: -
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

You guys have fun and keep filling the piggy bank

I'm going to

On average, approximately how many trips do you take outside this solar system, per year?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 945 Posts

I might turn in myself. I am having issues with my eyes. I have been ever since hubby mowed the lawn earlier. My allergies are driving me nuts.
    For those who want to maybe get their numbers up. I work with this requester. I have just some minor issues but I am working on getting those resolved.
    Title: Find Linkedin URL of a user | AcceptA
    Requester: Matthieu Dejardins [AH3RHUVDCVLUE] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 1.80] [Fast: 2.75] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 2.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
    Reward: $0.02
    Duration: 10 minutes
    Available: 9986
    Description: Given the user information, find the URL for their LinkedIn
    Requirements: None

Some people left bad TO but I like them. Takes 5 days to pay. All mine cleared today. Except one, that is because I messed up and that is why I got the reject. I normally just stay in contact with him. Easy to do. Just watch that timer. Don't go crazy and do a lot of them at once. I usually just do a min of ten at a time.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kc21 View Post
    wow! bet you have a nifty script-- that's awesome, you didn't hit a cap? I hit a cap on the "Image tagging qualification test is not less than 29" batch and have only been occasionally doing some from the "Approved is 100" batch in between house stuff but i haven't had any approve since the initial bunch from earlier today.
    I hit a cap on the approved 100 batch at 850, what cap did you hit for the 29? You're probably asleep, but though I'd ask anyways.

Edit: nm I randomly got back in on it, false cap

Thanks

Title: Discovering Your Work Personality (full-time employees only)(~ 30 minutes) | AcceptA
    Requester: Kallie Yearick [A12W6HTIE2DND8] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
    Reward: $2.00
    Duration: 1 hour 29 minutes
    Description: In this survey, you will be asked to answer questions about your personality, work behaviors, and work attitudes. This study will take approximately 30 minutes of your time.
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [83347-82758] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

I'm not doing because I am too tired for a long survey but maybe one of you guys might like it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokamura For This Useful Post:

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536