Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/16/2018 Procrastinate Monday. Anybody doing taxes today?

Thanks
    Thanked 128,043 Times in 37,978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RA26 View Post
    Good morning all. Sleep didn't happen much at all last night. My tooth is just painful today.
    Try Orajel liquid? It can help with some temp relief. You have my sympathy. I know it is no fun.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Title: Play games in a group | PANDA
    Requester: CCI [A351121OZ1978E] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.78] [Fair: 4.57] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.92]
    Description: You'll work on a wide set of tasks together with a group of other MTurk workers
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $6.65
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

My Pandas aren't listening to me today...or anyone else apparently.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fisherman4737 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,846 Times in 1,272 Posts

pe $6.13/40
    Turkin since 5/10/2017

Monthly goal: $1275.25/$1,000

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPata For This Useful Post:

Is anyone else having trouble with their tampermonkey scripts? Everything was working fine this morning, but between then and now something broke. PandaCrazy, Hitforker, and a bunch of other scripts somehow got uninstalled. If I go to greasyfork and try to click install, I get a notification that "apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."

I can download the extension and drag/drop install it in Chrome Extensions, but that only installs the extension, and doesn't actually let it run. If I check my extensions, all of the tampermonkey/mturk ones are disabled and have a warning: "This extension is not listed in the Chrome Web Store and may have been added without your knowledge."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tavisc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tavisc View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with their tampermonkey scripts? Everything was working fine this morning, but between then and now something broke. PandaCrazy, Hitforker, and a bunch of other scripts somehow got uninstalled. If I go to greasyfork and try to click install, I get a notification that "apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."

I can download the extension and drag/drop install it in Chrome Extensions, but that only installs the extension, and doesn't actually let it run. If I check my extensions, all of the tampermonkey/mturk ones are disabled and have a warning: "This extension is not listed in the Chrome Web Store and may have been added without your knowledge."
    Have you tried restarting your comp?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Good afternoon everyone! I'm at PE $21.86/$25. I'm surveyed OUT. Anyone have a good batch they want to export?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jwhite For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Have you tried restarting your comp?

Restarting the browser sort of fixed it. I got an error on restarting that Chrome disabled some of my scripts, including HitForker, PandaCrazy, PC Helper, etc. But they all seem to be working, at least for the moment. I'm not sure what happened.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tavisc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RA26 View Post
    Good morning all. Sleep didn't happen much at all last night. My tooth is just painful today. (I get it extracted tomorrow, as much as I hate it. I'll feel so much better.) I'm going to go take a nap or something.

I wish you guys well in todays endevors. Hope the hits are plentiful and great batches drop for you today. Hoping I can get around to some kind of work today.
    That was me last Tuesday, I had to finally go ot the dentist, going to be far too much money but I feel much better.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisomni For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 2,404 Posts

Hi everyone! Did my taxes last month. I only have SS and mturk so it is easy to do myself. I paid quarterlies last year so I only owed 63.00 total for 2017. I use free tax usa and it comes free with a schedule C but you have to pay 12.00 for state.
    I did just get great news from the IRS. I settled about $4,500.00 I owed them for $5.00! I went through a company that helps you do that. Lots of those companies out there but most are fraudulent. Let me clarify. I think we all need to pay our taxes!! But I have paid on this debt since 2012 when I made 13 thousand dollars. (self employed) I made arrangements with them to pay 40.00 per month. Each year I made more that I couldn't pay and it snowballed. With the interest and the penalities they charged after I had to stop paying it was up to appx 45 hundred. I only have SS of 693.00 per month and my rent with utilities is over 500.00. I live in a travel trailer because that is all I can afford.
    So I sat down with the owner of the company (the sweetest lady ever!) and she said it would be a slam dunk. She did what they call an offer in compermise. You have to prove you cannot pay this debt. I found her because she has helped 2 others I know. One had a debt of 33 thousand settled for 20.00. Anyway I am so happy about my debt to them being wiped out. God is good!! I am now paying quarterlies so that won't happen again. Have a great day everyone!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to margaretd For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast