We are halfway to hitting our goal of paying the monthly server bill on May 1.
This is the second month in a row we've been short. If you can help, please do!
Click the thermometer to learn more.

Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 04/13/2018 Not your fault. It's paraskevidekatriaphobia Friday

Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    Oh I know what you mean. I have been in pain the past few days and the pain meds hype me up sometimes. I will eventually crash big time because all I am getting is just a couple of hours sleep.
    I hope you get to feeling better fast so you can get off those.
    I got three shots and take 150 mg pf Prednysone twice a day for five days, it will affect my sleep for a couple of weeks but that is still better than pneumonia. Hope you are getting some pain relief and feeling better.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,339 Times in 3,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by turkin2long View Post
    Thank you very much, I am fine its just a matter of getting through the cure. Massive steroids and insomnia are manageable, mainly inconveniences the pets lol. Hope your husband is doing better, sending prayers.
    Thank you! He is doing much better today, by the grace of God! I didn't have the emotional energy to post about it when things were dicey.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter *** HeimdalDagsson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turkin2long View Post
    I am working late tonight as well. Taking massive steroids and antibiotics for a lung infection and I can never sleep on steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    Oh I know what you mean. I have been in pain the past few days and the pain meds hype me up sometimes. I will eventually crash big time because all I am getting is just a couple of hours sleep.
    I hope you get to feeling better fast so you can get off those.
    Oh no, hope that you both feel better soon. Dunno how much I'll be working, but I'm sure I'll be up and checking the forum until 3-5. Nothing as bad as what you guys are going through, but I took some Midol earlier in the week, and I'm still feeling the effects.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HeimdalDagsson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,149 Times in 941 Posts

If anyone knows anything about basket ball. These seem okay to do.

Title: What type of basketball play is this? | AcceptA
    Requester: Aaron Hawkey [A2WMSFQRFLKXQT] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $0.38] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: $2.40] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.01
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 174
    Description: Please help me find out the type of basketball play (dunk, 3-pointer, layup, etc.) shown in the video
    Requirements: None
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,149 Times in 941 Posts

This guy changed his timer from the 1 min timer yesterday to a 10 min one now. I am just waiting on approval. He also has other hits out there. Pretty decent requester. I left a note on TO

Title: Find Linkedin URL of a user and its job title | AcceptA
    Requester: Matthieu Dejardins [AH3RHUVDCVLUE] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.02
    Duration: 10 minutes
    Available: 17055
    Description: Given the user information, find the URL for their LinkedIn and their job title
    Requirements: None
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Title: An academic investment Game (5minutes, average 2.4$ payment) | PANDA
    Requester: ofir yakobi [A2PBVTMRTXA98I] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: $24.19] [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.01
    Duration: 30 days
    Available: 1
    Description: A short academic experiment, choosing between investment alternatives
    Requirements: participated_in_EPP_game DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackster2332 For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526