We did not have enough package purchases to pay our July or August server bills. Please help us get enough for September! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: 4/12/2018 Thrilling Thrilling Thursday HITs

Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 769 Posts

Alright, sitting at a solid 5.05 tonight. Since I didn't even plan on working tonight I think I'm golden! Should be on tomorrow for a bit, but I'll more than likely have to run and get some wedding stuff done (looking at you bouquets...). Think I'm gonna go and work on finishing up the library book I have out and perhaps passing out early tonight. Small miracles folks! Have a good night and I'll cya tomorrow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 769 Posts

Title: Rate videos on whether they are racy. | AcceptA
    Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $20.67] [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.24] [Fast: 4.96] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: $8.47] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 15 minutes
    Available: 1
    Description: Given a video, decide if it is racy or not.
    Requirements: Location EqualTo US

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 1,202 Posts

The 12.00 hit stressed me out a little but I believe I did okay. Now I am sitting and waiting to see if I pass or fail. I hope for a pass here because I really need it.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28