Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: PandA

PandA

How can one do the PandA, not the script by that name but the actual action as defined on r/mturk, without installing scripts and junk, just using it for the particular HIT you find important? I know this can be done since someone on Reddit recently had to ask for the requester's number to put into her URL. I have some various pages about scripts open, but won't be using that computer for that much longer anyway, am not aware of any way to install scripts or script-like things on the phones, and I don't really understand how people are claiming that everyone uses 5+ scripts anyway since that would slow down your browser so much that you wouldn't even be able to submit any HIT anyway except for the ones with the four-hoir timer. Or, you know, use your computer for anything else like checking on Groupon and such. So I'm looking for just the direct, URL method of how to use PandA...thanks.

Admin and Forum Support Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,047 Times in 4,333 Posts

It used to be easy, but they changed everything. It's not even really previewandaccept anymore, we just still call it that.

From the phone is difficult, but most of us do use quit a few scripts. We also use the Chrome extension, mTurk Suite.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!