We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: New requester - advice would be appreciated!

Requester
    Thanks

New requester - advice would be appreciated!

Hi all,

I posted a survey on Friday and had a lot of response fairly quickly. However, the rate of completed assignments has slowed down drastically. I imagine this has to do with the HIT being further down on the list of available HITs - is there a way to refresh a HIT's location on the list? Does editing the HIT do this?

For those interested, I have included the information about my HIT below, which I found in a thread from Friday (I would have quoted it, but I don't think I have that functionality available yet). Unfortunately, the link got lost in the copy and paste, and since I do not meet my own qualifications, I can't find it on MTurk to provide the link myself. If anyone has any advice as to how to link to your HITs, that would also be appreciated!

Title: Patient education for precision medicine | PANDA
    Requester: Rachel Wynn [A2HHVK07AIUUXQ] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: The goal of this survey is to establish what people do or do not understand about precision medicine to inform the creation of effective educational materials. Only workers who have cancer or have a family member with cancer are eligible.
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.40
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Thanks!
    Rachel

Hi!
    I put your HIT in the Daily HITs thread. PM spamgirl for requester status on the forum, and Welcome!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Requester
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by librarian50 View Post
    Hi!
    I put your HIT in the Daily HITs thread. PM spamgirl for requester status on the forum, and Welcome!
    Thank you, I really appreciate it!