We did not have enough package purchases to pay our July server bill. Please help us get enough for August! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: 03/12/2018 National Alfred Hitchcock Day

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 Times in 3,406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nel View Post
    well done!

I have barely broken $30, although MTS tells me that I had about $50 assigned. One of those days. Everytime I decide I have had enough, a few more Zoltars, and then maybe another 40cents shows up from somewhere. Feeling the grind today!
    Heh, I just checked MTS- apparently I accepted $80 in hits - yahoo!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

nel

If anyone wants this, it's going back at around 9:51 pm CST:

Title: Answer questions about local Google searches | PANDA
    Requester: Jeff Gates [A2BMUZVSCW00FF] (Req TV): $14.19/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.00]
    Description: .
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 738 Posts

Is the CrowdWorkers extension broken? All of my tricks for getting it to update are not working. Keeps saying I'm not signed in to AMT (I am). This has been going on for about 3 days now. I like it simply b/c it allows me to track my goal (even has a nice graph). Any other extensions or scripts that would work to replace it?

I wish I had done more Sam Ransbotham hits. I noticed the "hit will be approved once enough workers agree on a website" and took that to mean that getting accepted/rejected was based on majority rules so I got the hell out of there. Knew they were too good to be true. But...all of the ones I did do were approved, so I suppose actual approval wasn't based on that. *sigh* Scared money...

(But in my defense, everbody's scared of "majority rules requesters". To this day the majority of my rejects came from the first day when I didn't know any better and had worked for one.)

EDIT: I guess they're still up, but I'm too tired to do any more.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33