We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Turkoption

Turkoption

I am looking at installing Turkoption. What does it mean when it says that I will need two things, a script manager and the script itself.
    What's the difference ?
    What is a script manager ?
    What is a script itself ?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 2,448 Posts

A script manager is either Tampermonkey (if you use Chrome) or Greasemonkey (if you use Firefox). They're just extensions that allow you to install TO. The script is TO.
    It's all good.

Thank you so very much !!!

Hello, I just installed turkopticon and already have tampermonkey, which seems to be working cause i have an estimated earnings script running, but turkopticon isn't showing up on the mturk site- no arrows or anything. the icon for it in my chrome browser is there but the "options" is greyed out. Can anyone tell me what I should do to make it work properly?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,153 Times in 3,732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lintlicker View Post
    Hello, I just installed turkopticon and already have tampermonkey, which seems to be working cause i have an estimated earnings script running, but turkopticon isn't showing up on the mturk site- no arrows or anything. the icon for it in my chrome browser is there but the "options" is greyed out. Can anyone tell me what I should do to make it work properly?
    Maybe it's an old version? I just use mTurk Suite, you can get it from the Google Chrome Store.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!