Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: 3/11/2018 Did You Set Your Clocks Ahead 1 Hour? Sunday HITs

Thanks
    Thanked 4,492 Times in 1,262 Posts

That's not it but that is one I was missing too. LOL Thank you so very much. I needed that one so I could keep up with my bonuses
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,852 Times in 4,507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nel View Post
    Yeah this is confusing. All I can say it that I got locked out of a Zoltar & also a queue full of Brian Zs today when I let a Zoltar expire. And then I was able to get back in to complete the BrianZs after about an hour, the time of the Zoltar timer.
    If that makes sense. I hadn't understood about the expired effect before tonight.
    Which is the way it normally works for me *except* tonight. I purposely returned 2 Zoltars and was still able to go back and work on my Brian Zs. As in within 10 minutes (they had 50+ mins left). I really don't know what to say except I'm really glad I didn't have to wait the full hour on those.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone here, not sure how to do this one, but maybe yaw can

Title: Design 3 creative kindergarten chairs (NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS HIT MORE THAN ONCE) | AcceptA
    Requester: crowdconnecting [A2IG0RMLWLDY0F] Contact
    TO: [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 3.33] [Fair: 4.28] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $10.00
    Duration: 3 hours
    Available: 1
    Description: We are conducting a research study on creative problem solving! In this task, you will read about a kindergarten chair design problem, look through example solutions for inspiration, then draw and explain 3 of your own creative solutions.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US; Has Participated DoesNotExist

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks

I honestly had never known about this sport. Thanks Brian Z.
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/Awkqte1mgcs

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by olr1017 View Post
    Anyone here, not sure how to do this one, but maybe yaw can

Title: Design 3 creative kindergarten chairs (NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS HIT MORE THAN ONCE) | AcceptA
    Requester: crowdconnecting [A2IG0RMLWLDY0F] Contact
    TO: [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 3.33] [Fair: 4.28] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $10.00
    Duration: 3 hours
    Available: 1
    Description: We are conducting a research study on creative problem solving! In this task, you will read about a kindergarten chair design problem, look through example solutions for inspiration, then draw and explain 3 of your own creative solutions.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US; Has Participated DoesNotExist
    When I did it, it was using a free online sketch program. If you're interested in the topic I'm sure you could do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    When I did it, it was using a free online sketch program. If you're interested in the topic I'm sure you could do it.
    Alrighty thanks, I set my clocks back instead of ahead today lol. Have a good Monday I set this for CST, but it showing 10ish instead of 11ish. It'll all figure out itself. Good Day

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olr1017 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,492 Times in 1,262 Posts

I think that is it for me folks. I am going to bed to get some rest. Hoping I get some. Tomorrow is a busy day. See yall in the morning.
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,573 Times in 3,289 Posts

I don't think anybody's here but Zoltars have arrived!
    Who's up for a batch of late night / early morning Z's?

EDIT: Nooo! All the Z's are gone!
    Oh well, it was a good batch! Made a nice $5.55 (111 Zoltars total)
    Last edited by bpyser1; 03-12-2018 at 04:42 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bpyser1 For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27