We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/09/2018 Bang Clang Friday

Thanks
    Thanked 3,818 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    "Bang-Clang Day commemorates the Battle of Hampton Roads, a Civil War battle that took place on March 9, 1862. The battle is significant not because of its outcome, but because it marked the first battle between ironclad ships, ushering in a new era of naval warfare. On the Confederate side was the Virginia, formerly the USS Merrimack, and on the Union side was the Monitor." https://www.checkiday.com/94ffe628a1...bang-clang-day

Hmm--one of those things I learned in middle school history. Do they still teach those things? Or has history education changed?
    Good morning everybody
    I don't know really Carolyn. There is a town not too far from here that if you have anything on your car that resembles the rebel flag. You get a ticket and fined. I don't know if they teach anything anymore. So much to learn out there and it's practically at our fingertips and they want to gripe about petty dumb things. We live right here in the heart of the south and its all around us. That's our history. I'm literally 20 minutes away from a very historical battlefield. I love going there is so full of rich history to learn about the civil war. I'm a history nut. I love learning about stuff like that. Just wish I could retain it well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 121,056 Times in 35,994 Posts

Title: Music listening task | PANDA
    Requester: Honey Lab [A1JPTS3SMZ257I] (Req TV): $9.06/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.46] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.46]
    Description: Listen to several short pieces of music and answer questions
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    It's hard to see what's going on. Have you tried another browser?
    I'm trying to get a better picture. What it looks like is 3 pc's pulled into one. This all happened after I imported

Namaste' My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are untied, we are the same, we are one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    I'm trying to get a better picture. What it looks like is 3 pc's pulled into one. This all happened after I imported

Have you tried rebooting your computer? Does it look the same in a different browser?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 1,078 Posts

good morning, Had to go to Atlanta yesterday so didn't get to work much but when I got home I had 14 Brians waiting that was cool. wish they were a daily poster lol
    Q: What do you get when you mix beans and onions?
    A: Tear gas.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tammy5332 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Requester
    liu
    Title
    Earn $1.2 in less than 10 mins by reading sets of numbers! It's THAT SIMPLE!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trip90458343 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@Bear it's like I got two of them installed right on top of one another. Because if I open another tab in that same browser window I get two warnings popping up in my push notifications saying Hey...Panda Crazy not focused.
    If hits come through it shows that two of the same one.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    @Bear it's like I got two of them installed right on top of one another. Because if I open another tab in that same browser window I get two warnings popping up in my push notifications saying Hey...Panda Crazy not focused.
    If hits come through it shows that two of the same one.
    Export your pandas. Uninstall and reinstall PC. See if that helps.

Belinda Witherow Hit "personality in politics" broken for anyone else?

Edit: and i just got this message "This website is under heavy load
    We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to trip90458343 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I did a reboot yesterday because I was updating my virus protection on to here. But I will try to start from scratch all over again. I did manage to find something interesting though. Maybe you can make sense of it for me. I cannot understand what it's asking.
    http://tampermonkey.net/faq.php#Q205

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast