We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/7/2018 Wednesday Wonderland HITs

Thanks
    Thanked 39,301 Times in 11,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dazcat View Post
    More birds

Title: Determine if bird parts appear in the image | AcceptA
    Requester: reaklesh [AE4UED8F53NSH] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 3.08] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.73] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.02
    Duration: 4 minutes
    Available: 4051
    Description: You will see a bird image and a noun phrase, the task is to determine if the image contains the noun phrase.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
    not trying to deter anyone from doing these, but TO does show a lot of rejections for prior hits from this requester.. although these seem simple enough.. just sayin!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hballarte For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 20,694 Times in 5,530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hballarte View Post
    not trying to deter anyone from doing these, but TO does show a lot of rejections for prior hits from this requester.. although these seem simple enough.. just sayin!
    I looked AFTER I did them, and was like...crap lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyvamp View Post
    I looked AFTER I did them, and was like...crap lol
    at least its been a few years since the last TO.. but I would hate to see rejections on anyone for 2 centers.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hballarte For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hballarte View Post
    at least its been a few years since the last TO.. but I would hate to see rejections on anyone for 2 centers.
    Agreed. I never risk rejections for such a small reward. However, all three of my rejections are from jobs that paid $5 or more. Those really hurt because you feel liked you worked really hard and then got slapped in the face.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 241 Posts

Good morning all you turkers out there! I probably won't be turking much myself today although I need to after balancing my checkbook . Anyway, I have a question. I haven't transferred any of my money from Amazon yet. I went to do this and it looks like I only have an option of a gift card or an Amazon account. It seems like when I started in December there was an option to have it deposited into my bank account. If so, how do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance for your help. You all are great at answering questions!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kathy4860 For This Useful Post:

Good morning and I love the bird identification tasks!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imafool4u For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by changes4kelly View Post
    Birds:

Title: Determine if bird parts appear in the image | AcceptA
    Requester: reaklesh [AE4UED8F53NSH] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 3.08] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.73] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.02
    Duration: 4 minutes
    Available: 1545
    Description: You will see a bird image and a noun phrase, the task is to determine if the image contains the noun phrase.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
    I just did several of these, but I think my training in ornithology is making these too stressful for me (I'm being too particular about body parts and color terms) - so I wonder if I'll get rejections. Maybe I should just stay away from those...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy4860 View Post
    Good morning all you turkers out there! I probably won't be turking much myself today although I need to after balancing my checkbook . Anyway, I have a question. I haven't transferred any of my money from Amazon yet. I went to do this and it looks like I only have an option of a gift card or an Amazon account. It seems like when I started in December there was an option to have it deposited into my bank account. If so, how do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance for your help. You all are great at answering questions!
    You can transfer to your bank account once you have transferred it to your AMazon Payments account. I would recommend at least transferring your money off MTURK and into Amazon Payments and not leaving money on MTURK.. just in case

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hballarte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,516 Times in 4,451 Posts

Good morning everyone. Here for a few before a bunch of appointments. I hope its a great day for all!

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to louwho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,703 Times in 8,875 Posts

Morning yall !
    On average, approximately how many trips do you take outside this solar system, per year?

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast